1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Class Suggestion Class Suggestion!

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Zantheman1, Sep 17, 2015.

Class Suggestion - Class Suggestion!
?

would this be a good class?

Yea! 4 vote(s) 66.7%
I dont care, just get me off this page! 1 vote(s) 16.7%
HELL NO! 1 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Godisalexis Regular Member

XP:
    18,007xp
    hey there! this is my first class suggestion so go easy on me! :D
    the class is called Candy Man
    the Candy Man will start off with a Gold sword, a wood pick, and a wood axe, along with 3 new items!!!
    these 3 new items are.... a piece of sugar, a gold nugget, and a coco bean
    this is the cool part! the sugar will give speed 2 for 15 seconds, the gold nugget will give regen 1 for 10 seconds, and the coco bean will give Resistance for 10 seconds.
    the idea is that the player can only use ONE of the three "candies" every 35 seconds. the player can use the candies on themselves by simply right clicking the air, or provide support to teammates in the field by right clicking them with the "candies" to give them the buffs. so this class can be used for defending or attacking, whatever you prefer!
    anyway thats about it :3 be easy on me guys this is my first suggestion!
    i hope you like it as much as i do! :stuck_out_tongue:
    [IMG]

2. JackMasterMind Regular Member

XP:
    63,408xp
    Lower the speed 2 duration or make it speed 1, other than that its "ok"
  3. Godisalexis Regular Member

XP:
    18,007xp
    thats the point though, the speed is the main part of the class, well because candy gives sugar rushes! :D
    lol they gotta as fast as sanic
    even if the people of shotbow agreed with you they could easily turn the durations down a bit if they take this class into consideration
  4. JackMasterMind Regular Member

XP:
    63,408xp
    Any class with speed bonus will be too criticized because of the hate toward scout having speed.
  5. Meyling Regular Member

XP:
    28,762xp
    Sounds good to me. I'd like to see a candy based class. ;p
  6. Godisalexis Regular Member

XP:
    18,007xp
    well its not like EVERYONE will have it, its kinda a thing where you gotta be lucky because the Candy Man decides who will get the buff, plus its not like scout where its permanent.
    plus only one person can have the buff every 35 seconds.
  7. Meyling Regular Member

XP:
    28,762xp
    True, and Shotbow can just change it up to make it more stable. :D At least I hope they can..?