1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion [Class Suggestion] Scout

Discussion in 'GhostCraft' started by Glitchyy, Jul 17, 2013.

Discussion - [Class Suggestion] Scout
  1. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    I'm just going to jump straight into it here :)

Armor
    Chain Chestplate
    Leather Boots w/ Feather Falling II

Weapons/Items

SandmanBow
    (for potential copyright reasons) - Shoots snowballs which deal 1 to the ghost and slowness 1 for 3 seconds. Also has 20% faster shooting.
    Bat - Does 1 1/2 hearts, and knockback 1.

Bonk!(Fire Res Pot) - When used the player is unable to attack or be attacked for 8 seconds.

MadMilk(MilkBucket) - When thrown anyone who is covered by it upon landing(same radius & action as Ghost's poison), is covered in milk(white firework particles explode off them) and any damage done to that player, whether it be ghost or survivor it restores 50% of the damage to the attacking players health.

Effects
    DoubleJump - exactly what Acrobat(Anni) or SMASH's DoubleJump is.

Speed 1 - permanently.

It may seem to most of you that this is very TF2 based, that's because well put simply, I love the game(obviously from my profile picture), and I just figured why not.
    Any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated

2. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    33,055xp
    I don't know why but this seems OP to me :/
    I mean, Double Jump + Speed + Feather Falling is a really good Combo and all...
    The Sandman Bow sounds sweet but Snowballs are the HomingBow's Ammo after all.
    Those are what I am mainly thinking about.

Great idea though!
  3. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    ok then no speed? And you get the sugar machinebow one?
  4. elmodag Platinum

XP:
    40,427xp
    I'd suspect double jump won't be added, since the Feather is already an item in GhostCraft and gives you a small jump boost. And I don't think a normal class should have a permanent speed boost, as its sort of the ghosts edge over the normal players. Rather than those permanent perks, give the class a feather and a couple of sugar, and it would make it less OP.

Also, this BONK item should be something obscure, like a pumpkin pie or something. I do like the concept of an invincibility item though, with the con that you can't fight too.
  5. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    I can see what you mean with jumping, I like the feather and couple of sugar.

Well the fact that you cant attack gives the balance, this could work well in a few ways.