1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Clans Suggestion

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by MaxSolar, May 15, 2017.

Suggestion - Clans Suggestion
  1. MaxSolar Regular Member

XP:
    20,220xp
    A clan system would be great. A system where you can have maybe up to 6 players into your clan would heavily increase competition. If you reward clans with the most kills, dungeons, giant slays, etc. It would add much more competition and intensity. This also allows players to be more organized with their friends and would form political settings in MineZ, please leave feedback!
    FelixFB, MTrout and DutchBartje like this.

2. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Well there already is clans for minez stuff, but maybe like add tags to your names to see which clan your in like in anni. I like the idea of a challenge of something, like a who can kill the most giants recorded or something.
    MTrout likes this.
  3. MTrout Platinum

XP:
    729,897xp
    I believe this has been brought up before, and was not added since it does not really fit the apocalyptic style of minez. People are free to create clans of course, but due to the lack of structure in minez (hence the zombie apocalypse), it wouldn't make sense to have formal clans.

A few things to point out...

I'm not sure this is the best idea since giving incentive for killing people might cause people to 6v1 newer players in the south, thus causing people to rage-quit and leave the server. Perhaps if this were to happen, it could be "reward clans with the most enemy clan kills".

Uhhh umm :eek:
    (Clans argue way too much as it is :lmao:)

Overall it is definitely not a bad idea. I did not exactly voice a strong opinion whether this should be added or not, mostly because I feel rather neutral being a solo player myself.
  4. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Why a maximum amount of members though
  5. Selling_Weed Platinum

XP:
    146,822xp
    Clique
  6. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    #DB

Weeeeeee!!!!

I can get behind this.
  7. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    We went from 50 man hacking clans with booters to cringy roleplay drama kids arguing over minecraft items.

Wtf minez. Clan drama has declined in quality over time.
    Trooper_Ultra likes this.
  8. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp

Been Drama free since a month ago. WOOOOOO!!!!
    cyclone_43 likes this.
  9. Toxxiic Emerald

XP:
    35,638xp
    minez sux now
    FreeCookson, LOLCringe and Meme_MC like this.
  10. Trooper_Ultra Gold

XP:
    42,284xp
    i miss the good old das of being use to getting dddose
    FreeCookson likes this.
  11. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Only time I got booted was by Saltypug when we were fighting Sportsmaster and i accidentally shot Saltypug off the canyon. Being the sweaty 20 year old hombre who lives with his madre that he is, naturally he decided to implode my router. I still miss the guy even though he was kinda an asshat /:

No point in deleting this it was like 3 years ago.

Oh yeah and that one time when we were all booting ourselves off for fun.
    I'm gonna just leave this video here so you can see a wild Saltypug in action.
    LOLCringe likes this.
  12. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    691,268xp
    It feels unnecessary and shifts the game from what it is to another gamemode.