1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Clan Charter Broken?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Infekterade, Jun 24, 2015.

Other - Clan Charter Broken?
  1. Infekterade Platinum

XP:
    140,024xp
    Ok so I got the clan charter, I left my old clan, I made a new one, invited my girlfriend in it, then when I went in game it turned out that it didn't kick me from the old one and put me back in it, I properly left that clan, it wouldn't let me join back into my clan so i had my girlfriend leave it. Now the clan is empty but it wont delete so I can't get the name or tag back. Could an admin please delete the clan? It's completely empty. The clan is called Venus and the clan tag is Vnus. If you type /clan view Venus in game you can see that it is in fact empty. So what I ask is that an admin either puts me back in so I can lead my clan again or if they could delete it so I can re make it and get the name back. My girlfriend really likes the name and doesn't want to lose it. Thanks

2. Infekterade Platinum

XP:
    140,024xp
    UPDATE: Ok it still says she's in the clan, but it wont let her leave

UPDATE 2: We tried making a new clan in hope that it would kick her out of the old clan and delete it, but it's still not working
  3. Lateralus9240 Silver

XP:
    7,809xp
    Apparently I'm still in the clan when the commands are telling me in not, just delete the entire clan i don't care i just wanna be able to use the same clan name and clan tag again when we have a fresh start when making the clan again.