1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Cinematic Shots for Minez 2

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by kscopekid, Jul 17, 2015.

Other - Cinematic Shots for Minez 2 | Page 2
  1. jojua Regular Member

XP:
    25,937xp
    Thx for the pic of the underground igloos, that place doesnt get enough good vibes, even though it has a crap load of food chests.

2. kscopekid Gold

XP:
    151,108xp
    Just added a sick shot of kolheim and kuwana from an overhead :stuck_out_tongue: btw thx to J for letting me grapple to the top of his house to get that shot of kuwana!
    Admiral_Z and Kelestami like this.
  3. kscopekid Gold

XP:
    151,108xp
    Gonna post a few more once I get back on my main computer since I'm currently on my laptop, but any suggestions you guys have for me location wise?
  4. Serioum Platinum

XP:
    36,961xp
    I love the second one, i really wish minez 2 allowed you to load more chunks, some of these would be much better if you could. Regardless, these are all awesome, and i might end up using a few for thumbnails or just desktop backgrounds if you dont mind. What shader pack is that?
  5. TunaFeesh Platinum

XP:
    213,183xp
    Is that why my render stops short abruptly and I see rows of blocks beyond that?:lmao:

Try and read up a bit before asking things like this, he already answered. He's using Seus's Shaders with a resource pack called "Vitality":wink:
  6. __J___ Platinum

XP:
    11,713xp

Hrrm, I can load a lot more chunks than this, like that aerial shot of Kuwana, when I take a screen from my balcony I can see the mountains behind Kuwana.
  7. kscopekid Gold

XP:
    151,108xp
    Well I could but it would take me like 10 more minutes to load it in :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. kscopekid Gold

XP:
    151,108xp
    May make some more screenies soon
    Kelestami likes this.
  9. Julia_1439 Regular Member

XP:
    35,737xp
    mi bdy is rdy
  10. Goliac Silver

XP:
    219,781xp
    Look the nether themed photo there is a iron guy
  11. kscopekid Gold

XP:
    151,108xp
    Was taken when a friend was there with me.
  12. mboy2000 Platinum

XP:
    116,648xp
    These pictures are all incredible, thanks for the reminder of good times. Dont think ive been to a few of those places which is a huge shame, wish the map was open to everyone, its so sad that more people wont get to see all these beautiful builds for themselves.
  13. TunaFeesh Platinum

XP:
    213,183xp
    It is a shame. It was a great game and a lot of work went into some pretty cool stuff for it...:(