1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Change to Defender

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by iCybex, Jun 16, 2014.

Suggestion - Change to Defender
?

Do you think this should be applied to Defender

Yes 9 vote(s) 75.0%
No 3 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. iCybex Silver

XP:
    12,958xp
    Ok so a lot of people think Defender UP. Well what do you say about instead of Regen we give the Defender a Resistance I effect while near the nexus? It is easier for Defenders to kill enemies and the class would become more popular.

2. ThymeWarp Regular Member

XP:
    14,565xp
    Interesting Idea. But STR II can still one shot this.
  3. ItsJesseFFS Regular Member

XP:
    1,155,019xp
    How about Defender gets Regen, Resistance, Absorption and Str. (lol)
  4. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    How about we work with Resistance I and Regen I? I know it won't do much, but it beats the Defender we have now.
    ExpertDash and ThemRandomNinjaz like this.
  5. DemiPixel Platinum

XP:
    24,584xp
    This might be good. Might. I don't really know how powered this would be...
  6. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp
    Building on rebel born, maybe Regeneration II and Resistance I?
  7. Heightless Platinum

XP:
    13,436xp
    Thats basically a permanent god apple. I think regen 1 and resistance 1 would do good.
  8. wade654 Regular Member

XP:
    23,675xp

After checking the wiki, your idea is definitely more balanced. :stuck_out_tongue:
  9. jojou114 Regular Member

XP:
    28,621xp
    How about health boost near the nexus? Not absorption, those hearts don't regen so one would have to go out of the nexus and back in.
  10. ThemRandomNinjaz Platinum

XP:
    209,860xp
    Well god apples give regeneration V, I think you're getting it mixed up with the normal golden apple.

Well I think it would make about a 1 hit difference to kill them usually (without strength, just equal conditions). So it wouldn't affect it that much.
  11. TheBrainTrain Silver

XP:
    14,338xp
    Resist 1 gives you 20% immunity to all forms of damage (I think), so a full iron defender could easily kill another full iron attacker, if both of them have the same armor, weapons, and amount of hits on each other.
  12. iCybex Silver

XP:
    12,958xp
    Well I think, besides everything rest, the Defender should be given a Resistance
  13. thomlen Platinum

XP:
    23,932xp
    Why not both ZOMG BEST IDEA EVUUURR!!!!!
  14. iCybex Silver

XP:
    12,958xp
    TAAANK YU :heart:
  15. Seabanana4 Regular Member

XP:
    5,617xp
    Honestly anything would help (regen, resistance, absorbtion), cause defender suckz right now
  16. thomlen Platinum

XP:
    23,932xp
    Yeah maybe defender gets absorption if he has not been attacked in 30 seconds and he has been near the nexus .
  17. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    I think that Defender should get..
    1. ..Resistance 1 in the Nexus area.
    2. ..Or 4 extra hearts in the Nexus area. (The max hitpoints would be 14 hearts [28 hitpoints])
    rebel_born and thomlen like this.
  18. thomlen Platinum

XP:
    23,932xp
    Both :/
  19. cherhowong Regular Member

XP:
    50,023xp
    Defender is now one of the baddest classes, i know farmer is badder but.... Defender msut hav resistance and regen, and maybe health boost
  20. iCybex Silver

XP:
    12,958xp
    I think that 4 extra hearts might be OP but maybe Res 2? BTW Saunders or lazer or anyone if you are reading this tell us if this gets added and if not what needs to be changed