1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other CHALLENGE (POSSIBLY 25K XP) - How fast are you? ;D

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Sens, Apr 12, 2015.

Other - CHALLENGE (POSSIBLY 25K XP) - How fast are you? ;D
  1. Sens Platinum

XP:
    2,873,686xp
    Simple challenge, I want you guys to show me how fast you can brew invis 8:00 potion, in Coastal, on your own. Challenge is very simple, since it has to be completely by yourself I'll have to ask you to record from the beggining to the end, if I see any suspicious action looking like you had someone helping you I'll disqualify you from the competition. I'm hosting this out of pure curiosity and interest in knowing what's the fastest people can be. The 25K XP is going to be bought by TheKaratePig, I can't assure it will be a prize, but I still would love if you participated!! I know some people can't record, but I'd need it so I can make sure you're doing it on your own. Goodluck and have fun trying it guys!
    P.S.: If you have any loopholes to this challenge and I feel you used it, I'll also disqualify you on the challenge. Shoot me your questions and I'll make sure it's all clear!

EDIT: Forgot to set a final date, which will be 2 weeks from today, 04/26. At 11:59PM GMT. The winner will be announced within 2 or 3 days of the final date!

EDIT:I'd recommend sending me the video inbox so others don't copy your tactic and get ahead of you, I'll share the video of the winner though obviously.

EDIT: Final date has been reset to next sunday!

2. pogi_boy Regular Member

XP:
    7,943xp
    So it must be coastal only?
  3. Sens Platinum

XP:
    2,873,686xp
    Correct
  4. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,962xp
    I will attempt this tomorrow with proof, good challenge!
    Ice_Drake and Dr_Sens like this.
  5. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    Challenge Accepted.
  6. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    I sir accept thy challenge :D
  7. Canadian_moose Gold

XP:
    19,768xp
    Im guessing this is a no, but can we do it during the 2.0 test and use alchemist?
    Creativion, Ice_Drake and Vised like this.
  8. Sens Platinum

XP:
    2,873,686xp
    It's a no, correct. Maybe when it's officially out I'll do this again! :)

ALSO, forgot to set a final date on the challenge, sorry, make sure you check that! (Edited in main post)
  9. Dyakov Platinum

XP:
    54,522xp
    this is so easy
  10. Celariel Platinum

XP:
    256,550xp
    What if I started recording, stopped the recording, then came back later with the invis and it showed 30 seconds into the phase 1. would that be breaking the rules of the competition? =p
  11. Pretendence Platinum

XP:
    26,299xp
    What if I select the spy icon while anni is in lobby voting... Will that count? :lmao:
  12. MacWasPvp Platinum

XP:
    206,412xp
    Hmmmm... What's the timer? Recording time or in-game timer?
  13. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    in game i assume, it would make it fairer
  14. emacs_ Platinum

XP:
    577,095xp
    Fastest I've done is in 8 minutes.
  15. WildWargasm Platinum

XP:
    232,117xp
    Just did it in around 4 minutes 40 seconds. Didn't take a screenshot after adding the redstone 'cause I'm an idiot. Could have cut down around 20 seconds but I made a critical mistake along the way. I'll post a video publicly at the end and show Sens this video soon. I think I can beat 4 minutes. Fun challenge!!!

[IMG]

EDIT:
    Just beat the time by a little. I'm at 4 minutes 29 seconds right now. Could get it shorter. MUST GET IT SHORTER.

[IMG]
  16. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    will you have any bias towards people you dislike?

I :heart: u sens
  17. Aerux Retired Staff

XP:
    922,163xp
    *Wao, just found stack of gold on the floor.. wonder who put this here..* :stuck_out_tongue:
  18. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Why not change it to no using miner? Some people don't own it (I own it :stuck_out_tongue:). Just trying to make this harder for everyone :D
  19. Sens Platinum

XP:
    2,873,686xp
    Remember guys, it's the fastest as the earliest as possible, so don't start after a minute the game has started or it'll count as longer :wink:! (Sorry if this wasn't completely clear in main post)
    @MacWasPvp It's both the video and the phase bar, I was going to do only a screen shot with the phase bar but it's not always there and I wouldn't be sure if you've gotten help or not.
    @atheil No. It won't be biased.
    @Chaospillager because it's the best class to get the pots and it's more a challenge as to I'm curious on seeing what's the fastest anyone can ever do it

I also have a tip for everyone that is going to participate, I'd recommend sending me the video inbox so others don't copy your tactic and get ahead of you, I'll share the video of the winner though obviously.
  20. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    If i would set my alarm at 4 am thisbwould be insanly easy, there are like 15 ppl per game at that time.
    Dont really need the xp and i rather sleep tho x)
    HealthPvP and Celariel like this.