1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Castles: Nexus Wool Blocking?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by robofish3000, Dec 19, 2013.

Suggestion - Castles: Nexus Wool Blocking?
  1. robofish3000 Silver

XP:
    6,969xp
    Hey, so I've found myself playing a lot of Castles recently since I unlocked the acrobat class. (I sure love me some ninja parkour on mountains.)

But I've also found that teams are being decimated almost instantaneously as phase 2 begins, due to players hiding out on a castle roof, dropping into the nexus room and blocking off the tunnels with wool.

Just a suggestion, but it's extremely infuriating when your team has no way of getting to their own nexus without taking a long detour through corridors. Hell, I can't even find my way out of our castle without breaking through the outer walls :wink:
    It happens far too often, I'm sure a lot of you will have experienced it!

I'm suggesting a slightly larger no-build zone, maybe? There's other solutions, obviously. Just something I had noticed, and had to get off my chest. Let me know what you think! :D

2. WildWargasm Platinum

XP:
    232,117xp
    By Phase 2, at least one person in your 30 man team should have 2 iron ingots to make shears. If your team is dropped so easily, you need to be the one to prepare for it.
    CamuboDV and Zneak like this.
  3. robofish3000 Silver

XP:
    6,969xp
    Precisely. But it's not happening. :3
  4. Diamond_Hunter49 Gold

XP:
    75,047xp
    KytanApprentice did something to prevent this on Castles. I don't know if he minds me telling you guys, but he put signs right in front of the protection zone saying "Nexus" which prevented invisible people from placing wool there which enabled your teammates to just break the stone bricks on the left and right sides of the wool to get in. Very simple and effective. :)
  5. robofish3000 Silver

XP:
    6,969xp
    Ah that's brilliant! I guess there was a much simpler solution! :D
    Diamond_Hunter49 likes this.