1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers Can't Connect to Shotbow

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by TheEthanator, May 9, 2014.

Servers - Can't Connect to Shotbow
  1. UnqualifiedNoob Platinum

XP:
    208,676xp
    For the past four days now, I've been trying to connect to the Shotbow Network. But when I click multiplayer, something weird happens. I can ping and connect to all my other servers except Shotbow. And my friends can connect to it just fine. If I try to join it, after a while, it just says: "Timed out'. I've reinstalled java, reinstalled Minecraft, rebooted my router, nothing works! :( I need to know what the problem is and how to fix it! Shotbow is my favorite server and basically the only one I play on! Please help!

2. Biomike Platinum

XP:
    161,187xp
    What version of Minecraft are you running? You might be running a snapshot or incompatible version. Are you on 1.7.5? If not that's what I'd make sure to do first. Sometimes when you delete shotbow from your server list and close MC and re-add it that's reportedly worked some too. Try these out.
  3. UnqualifiedNoob Platinum

XP:
    208,676xp
    I've tried it. Didn't work. (
  4. JACOBSMILE Jr. Developer

XP:
    245,865xp
    As of now is this still occuring? If so, try using a different proxy. These can be found in this forum and are on a sticky thread.
  5. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    which region are you connecting too?

Who is your ISP?

MTR:

We need you to perform an MTR.
    Windows based PC's:
    • Go to this website: http://winmtr.net/download-winmtr/
    • Click the "Download" button, and unzip the downloaded file
    • Click on the winmtr.exe for the type of operating system you have (32bit or 64bit)
    • In the Hostname box type the server address you usually connect to (eu.shotbow.net or us.shotbow.net)
    • Click "Start"
    In column 4: "Sent"; wait till this number reaches about 30-40
    • Click "Stop"
    Screenshot the results, and send it to me in a PM! (Do NOT post on the forum as it contains IP information)

Sending a PM (Private Message)

To send me a PM, click my name and click "Start a private conversation"
    Place "Results from tech support" as the subject line, and include a link to this thread if possible.
    The link to this thread is : http://shotbow.net/forum/threads/204361
  6. 0achn0 Emerald

XP:
    232,721xp
    Try to remove the Shotbow Server from your Minecraft Multiplayerlist and add it again.
    if you connect to Eu, try using this: eu.shotbow.com