1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

    Sign up for our mailing list!

Suggestion Cannibalizing Players.

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by Sanguinarius, Dec 13, 2014.

Suggestion - Cannibalizing Players.
?

Do you want Cannibalization Skill in MineZ 2

Yes. (100% In Agreement) 34 vote(s) 68.0%
No.(100% in Disagreement) 12 vote(s) 24.0%
Yes, but with (blank added; please comment if you pick this one I really want more ideas) 4 vote(s) 8.0%
No, but to make it better (C: I want your ideas please comment) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Sanguinarius Platinum

    XP:
    163,425xp
    I just came up with the idea of adding (raw pork) when you killed someone, and it's called Human Meat. C:
    Now I will start is explain how you get human meat and the chances.
    Okay now lets start by adding a new skill called Cannibal and how it affect the drops of a player.
    • At Unskilled you get a 0% chance of getting eatable Human Meat, but you shall get rotten flesh.
    • But at skill Novice, you should get a 20% Chance of getting Edible Human Meat, and 80% non Edible(getting rotten flesh).
    • At Skill Practiced, You get a 40% Chance of getting Edible Human Meat, and 60% Non-edible
    • At Skill Competent, You get 60% Chance of Edible Human Meat, and 40% Non-edible
    • At Skill Master you get 80% Chance of getting Edible Human Meat, and 20 No-edible
    • At skill Legendary you get 100% Chance of getting Edible Human Meat, and it stacks up +1 when cooked or raw.
    Now let me explains what raises your Cannibalizing skill is eating the drops(The Human) of the player you killed. That means if the player drops the Non-Editable Meat, you going eat it to raise your skill C:
    So further more, Human meat stacks of to 3 when uncooked, and 2 when cooked. Why? Because when you kill a player your getting basically raw pork, which can when cooked be the most OP food.
    Adding that in why not, add the recipe for cooking players that cost quest rep. So people don't go cooking tons of players :lmao:.

    *Edit* Forgot to mention this drops should be around 1-2 when killing a player *Edit*

    Other Cool Ideas.

  2. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

    XP:
    322,642xp
    EU. Think about it a bit and it will make sense.(E---U)

    On topic:
    Its a pretty great idea!! +1
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  3. Hangar_Straight Silver

    XP:
    77,466xp
  4. PepeLePew Regular Member

    XP:
    10,059xp
  5. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

    XP:
    322,642xp
    You 2 must be men of few words :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. hyper398 Regular Member

    XP:
    25,782xp
    Maybe because they have their mouths full of Human flesh?
    chimzor1, Unicycle43 and Reillyrox13 like this.
  7. Hangar_Straight Silver

    XP:
    77,466xp
    Full of Doritos and Mountain Dew.
  8. DeadlyCircus Platinum

    XP:
    7,606xp
    This sounds really cool!
    chimzor1 and Reillyrox13 like this.
  9. pablodd Regular Member

    XP:
    27,314xp
  10. MOAB4leader Platinum

    XP:
    43,986xp
  11. Sanguinarius Platinum

    XP:
    163,425xp
    :lmao: I did not see that.... I was very busy working this week...
    Also our threads have just one thing similar and that is cannibalism...
    You are basically that one guy who said roblox is a copy of minecraft. When infact they only have one thing similar which is building.
  12. DeadlyCircus Platinum

    XP:
    7,606xp
    I think the two threads are different enough, and the idea common enough, to legitimately be a case where you both created a similar idea.
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  13. Boonch Gold

    XP:
    23,637xp
    Oh, I mentioned an idea for this on the other thread, but here it is: Insanity.

    I don't won't to fully remention this, so please check out the other thread please.
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  14. pablodd Regular Member

    XP:
    27,314xp
    Sorry didn't mean to be that guy. :lmao: And now that I take a look at it again yours is a simpler and different version.
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  15. Bluigi2 Regular Member

    XP:
    101,633xp
    Maybe Cannibalism could lead to a third kind of disease (bleeding and infection being the other two): a kind of dependence on meat.

    You won't feel the effects until you've eaten ~60 pieces of flesh. Once you hit that mark, you'll start getting Slowness I when you go 1 in-game day without eating flesh. The more flesh you eat, the worse it gets, until you get Slowness I every half-day. If you keep eating meat, you will eventually lose 1 heart of health - this would only happen around 180-200 pieces though, so don't worry. Eating human flesh will reset the counter completely, while rotten flesh will reset it by half. Eating fish will make you hungrier for flesh, and you'll have to eat 5 minutes sooner to avoid getting Slowness. You can't be cured by any dye, but if you go 3 in-game days without eating any kind of meat, you'll lose your dependence entirely.
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  16. DeadlyCircus Platinum

    XP:
    7,606xp
    Oh that could be neat, maybe if you keep eating human meat, at the point when you lose one heart of health, you could get something like .5 speed.
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  17. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

    XP:
    322,642xp
    Just was at taco bell :D
    Reillyrox13 and OneZedArmy like this.
  18. Boonch Gold

    XP:
    23,637xp
    Ey! Look at what I said earlier in the other thread.
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  19. Bluigi2 Regular Member

    XP:
    101,633xp
    Insanity is cool, my idea is just a different idea for cannibalizing people.

    There are a lot of things you'd never thought you'd say in life. That's one of 'em.
    Reillyrox13 and LucasTheMovie like this.
  20. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

    XP:
    18,107xp
    Talking about me?
    I am Painis Cupcake.
    I will eat.
    You.
    Reillyrox13 likes this.

Share This Page