1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Can u pls buff Platinium :/

Discussion in 'The Network' started by _ItsAnni_, Jun 27, 2017.

Suggestion - Can u pls buff Platinium :/ | Page 3
?

Buff Platinium

Yes 22 vote(s) 78.6%
No live it as it is 6 vote(s) 21.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    I don't think a daily reward that we could do (cosmetic) would be sustainable.

I like the concept but would also prefer to drive players to subscriptions.

A one time rank won't be very helpful five years from now

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    Re-add old bloodmage killsound effect please please please :(
    AnniMaster likes this.
  3. anniPARERA Obsidian

XP:
    184,489xp
    I agree bloodmage is useless rn
    MODERNMEGa likes this.
  4. ProjectMovieZ Regular Member

XP:
    53,592xp
    I wouldn't mind if Premium players had access to the /nick command so they could rename themselves. Of course I know that command can be abused to give players inappropriate names so I doubt it'll be added.

I would honestly love Shotbow to bring back the premium lobby. You could put a couple basic gamemodes in there like spleef and other simple games like that while also have parkour.
  5. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    There is no such command

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
  7. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    Navarr please re-add old bloodmage killsound effect and can you tell me that soundeffect is what soundeffect in minecraft. I know my English is bad :D
  8. anniPARERA Obsidian

XP:
    184,489xp
    15 vote against 4 buff pls?
  9. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    I think I have a pretty valid reason why this has not been implemented yet. If premiums can colorize the chat by using different colors all the time, or still 1 in general. It's harder to moderate the chat, because it's harder to read.

I have thought of this idea before and it sounded pretty cool, but if you think about the admins reading the chat, it's a no-go.
  10. anniPARERA Obsidian

XP:
    184,489xp
    New pets pls C:
  11. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp

What if admins were able to turn off coloured chat for themselves? That way, everything could be normal for them but it would be coloured for everyone else.

Also on the topic of coloured chat, I would prefer if premiums were able to customise their name colour, not the name itself. I mean, it would be a nice addition.
  12. anniPARERA Obsidian

XP:
    184,489xp
    Im asking for a way to change our name sometimes people recognize us and they're kinda of annoying
  13. ChromeFreeZe Regular Member

XP:
    35,743xp
    Adding a plugin to change your name (/nick) isn't hard and is actually a great idea. What they should do is add cosmetic stuff in gamemodes like arrows with particles, special effects etc. There isn't alot they can add unfortunately without breaking the EULA so we're pretty limited without giving players unfair advantages.
  14. anniPARERA Obsidian

XP:
    184,489xp
    True Look at hypixel A LOOOOOOT of perks and a nice perk system