1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Can just Annihilation be 1.7 in Shotbow?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by MODERNMEGa, Aug 30, 2017.

Suggestion - Can just Annihilation be 1.7 in Shotbow?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    Asked to developers.

Server is 1.9 Minecraft. And Server is trusting Japanese players now but school is coming and Japan Educated System has a lot of lessons. School on 6 days. So this means Japanese players can not play everytime. So Shotbow needs EU Shotbow players and American/Spanish players again.

I bought Minecraft just for this server so this means i care this server. So i have a suggestion. In TheHiveMc server, Hide and Seak in 1.9 Minecraft version, Survival Games in 1.7 version. Other games +1.8. We can do this in Shotbow too. Shotbow is a PvP server. But 1.9 PvP is so big problem. OK, in the MineZ, Slaughter, SMASH is ok with 1.9 but Annihilation is not. So my suggestion is short: Can just Annihilation be in 1.7 Minecraft version? Other games +1.9 but Annihilation is 1.7 and 1.8. So with the this idea, developers' labors won't go and Annihilation will have good PvP so this means more player (We know developers don't want to leave 1.9 because they gave labors for it). As you can see 1.9 plans are useless. A lot of admins even left playing on Shotbow. But we want to give moral to developers. We want to see more players on Shotbow of course. So you should add 1.7 to Shotbow just for Annihilation gamemode like 1.8 Qubion.

My English is bad hopefully you understand me.
    Thank you

#MakeShotbowGreatAgain

(Suggestioned by Gurhan and Maashg)

EDIT: There is no any good 1.9 things in Annihilation, just "Glowing" effect and bad/broken enchant system. Also new Mercenary is pretty much bad. Class update is bad too. Developer's goal is making all class' is OP so classes will be useful. But that is bad idea in my opinion. Also Wither is stronger this is a bad thing to for Anni.
    So Annihilation does not need 1.9.

2. Ktrompfl Jr. Developer

XP:
    483,566xp
    No, shotbow will never downgrade to 1.7/1.8!
    Fluffoon and LegendaryAlex like this.
  3. MODERNMEGa Regular Member

XP:
    17,653xp
    Do not say that all time like a robot. Just discuss it. Also are you playing Annihilation and did i say make Shotbow is 1.7 server again? If you want to lose more player, stay on 1.9. End of 2016, there are 1600 player on Shotbow i remember. Everyweekend was so important for funny events and now even Shotbow TeamSpeak is dead too. If you are not blind, you can see that. Shotbow needs new plans. I love this server and i don't want to see that this server is dying. Shotbow was great and know it is sick server.
  4. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    55,656xp
    There is nothing to discuss. Shotbow will never downgrade to 1.8/1.7!
    Fluffoon likes this.
  5. Ktrompfl Jr. Developer

XP:
    483,566xp
    It has been discussed enough yet, buy you simply ignore it and spam the forum with threads about it. If you want you can provide useful suggestions on how to improve 1.9+ instead.
    Also I have no idea where you're getting your player counts from since their most likely wrong.
    This_is_Hugo likes this.
  6. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,332,694xp
    Shotbow will not be moving to 1.7 for any games at any point

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Fluffoon and LegendaryAlex like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.