1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Can a reset happen?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by LoicPT, Jun 20, 2017.

Question - Can a reset happen?
  1. LoicPT Regular Member

XP:
    8,929xp
    Im wondering if a reset may ocure soon because if so, my motivation for playing would go down.
    And any news about the EU stuff beeing transfered and how is it possible?

2. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,768xp
    Why would we need a reset? That would probably cause chaos and make a LOT of people leave.
  3. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,707xp
    Having a reset... would have literally no benefits to the MTA community or its players.

And all that is known regarding the EU stat transfer has already been publicly posted on the forums with HighlifeTTU's original thread regarding EU server retirement. We know it is a pain, but please be patient. When we have new information regarding this all, we'll tell you guys, but it has been said and it will continue to be said that there is no new information regarding any of this.
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  4. LoicPT Regular Member

XP:
    8,929xp
    I didnt say i wanted the reset. You just repeted the same thing i said.

My question was if a reset would happen and ik its bad. Im patient, just a normal topic with a question, not trying to rush anything.
  5. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,768xp
    Look at your title, it sounds like you're asking for a reset, next time you should make it a bit more clear
    LoicPT likes this.
  6. Saber527 Platinum

XP:
    111,707xp

No, a reset will not happen.

And from your title, it sounds like you're asking if there could be a reset on the servers.
  7. LoicPT Regular Member

XP:
    8,929xp
    I understood, however the title doesnt say everything, i then said if it would happen i would stop playing, so why would i be asking for one?

Thanks.
  8. PokeTheEye Administrator

XP:
    268,937xp
    A reset will most likely never happen. However if something really messed up and a backup cannot save the data we may have to do a reset (unlikely to happen). A reset can also happen if we have like a major update with everything new and remade(not anytime soon).

So at the end no a reset will not happen anytime soon.

About the EU stats:
    Saber527 likes this.