1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Buttons

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by GengarX99, Nov 15, 2017.

No Prefix - Buttons
  1. GengarX99 Regular Member

XP:
    2,887xp
    I hope this question doesn’t seem too noobish, but where’s the best place to find buttons? They’re the one item I never seem to find in the majority of my playthroughs, and I’m not able to play the game to its full extent without having those items to open dungeons. Also, how do you get grapples? Do you have to be premium, and is there a limited amount you can get in each playthrough. Thank you for any help you can give me in advance.

2. Saints_Evolved Platinum

XP:
    146,230xp
    the are only used to open a select few dungeons but id say your best bet is Clarce or Sirus alternativly look on thw Wiki for places along your route that have Tool chests
    Fridge2177 and MTrout like this.
  3. GengarX99 Regular Member

XP:
    2,887xp
    Thanks everyone for the input!

@Meme_MC: Only a few dungeons require buttons? I’ve been to places like Necromancer Tower, Red Demon Temple, and Frostbane and all of them have the message “Grappling may not work here”, and only Frostbane seemed accessible. Red Demon temple had a gold block which I think needed a button, and I couldn’t find a way into Necromancer Tower(although maybe I didn’t look hard enough). Are these just exceptions to the rules or am I missing something?
  4. DJ_Pedro Administrator

XP:
    3,771,356xp
    The only dungeons that require a button to enter are: Krubera Vault, Loraful Mines, Red Demon Temple and Void Shrine.

"Grappling will not always work in here." means that dungeons have specific Grapple shroud, which prevents players with a Grapple to cheat some parts of the dungeon.

Necromancer tower has entrance on the South side, which leads into the first room that contains a button you have to press to make some parts of the parkour appear, as it is not possible to do so.

[IMG]

As you can see, there is that button I mentioned eariler, and if you take a look at the parkour, you can see there are some blocks missing, which can be appeared by pressing the button.
    Typuzer, Goliac and LegendaryAlex like this.
  5. GengarX99 Regular Member

XP:
    2,887xp
    @Meme_MC, DJ_Pedro, Saints_Evolved: That’s all that means! I think I know what to do now. Thanks for all of your input!