1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Buggy lobbies

Discussion in 'SMASH' started by Jedrek_O, Nov 21, 2016.

Other - Buggy lobbies
  1. Jedrek_O Regular Member

XP:
    26,019xp
    Recently, I have noticed an increase in bugged lobbies. One stops you upon entrance from leaving them ,even after you have left the server. The other fills lobby with players who have left the server long ago. This escalated to the point where yesterday (20.11.16) whole SMASH hub had only 3 lobbies working!
    Could we get an official statement regarding these bugs?

PS. There are also a lot more of broken signs, stuck on "Creating Party".

2. BrendanLeeT Retired Staff

XP:
    88,550xp
    Hello Jedrek_O,

Recently players have been finding out how to replicate the bug and are now doing it to annoy other players. We are taking action on players who maliciously break signs. A player has showed me how to break the signs and I found another method myself - which I've reported to the developers. At this moment in time, admins will have to keep on fixing the signs and taking action on those who break them on purpose.

Thanks,
    Brendan.
  3. AsiatusxX Regular Member

XP:
    19,779xp
    Is there no way for regular players to regulary fix this issue? It definetly works with 0/4 signs as long as you own the party pass, thats for certain.
  4. BrendanLeeT Retired Staff

XP:
    88,550xp

At the moment only admins can fix it

The Mini Admins have been trained on how to fix the signs
  5. Jedrek_O Regular Member

XP:
    26,019xp
    Oookay, thanks for an answer :D
  6. VasirinKolesi Regular Member

XP:
    19,018xp
    I am doing bug
    my bug please don't fix ._.
    all of you kid
    innocent ban
    shame on you
  7. AsiatusxX Regular Member

XP:
    19,779xp
    I would really appreciate you if you visit the closest school to your place to learn to speak proper english. It is honeslty just annyoing to read stuff like that without actually understanding what you are trying to say.
    Fluffoon likes this.
  8. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    If you think your ban is not correct, please make an appeal. You can make an appeal here. Read this guide very carefully, so you only have to make one appeal. Make sure to post your appeal in the right section, this is the right section.
  9. Jedrek_O Regular Member

XP:
    26,019xp
    It say on wikipedia that Turkish education system does not have to implement English lessons until high school . Perhaps he just got Almanca dersi or Fransızca dersleri instead and that's why he can't speak properly.

Let me try communicating with him, his way:
    Hırsızlık lobilerini durdurun
    veya başka bir hesabı
    yasaklayacaksınız, punk!

PS. Using big neon-green letters are really obnoxious too, stop that.
    Fluffoon likes this.