1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted BugFixing And About The Next Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lazertester, Feb 19, 2014.

Wasted - BugFixing And About The Next Update | Page 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattiffen Platinum

XP:
    18,044xp

2. CitizenErased_ Regular Member

XP:
    31,677xp
    Mosins are no 99.9 chance of headshoting someone. There actually might be no statistic because it all depends on the player. If you face someone like han_solo_1011 and you miss the headshot he will kill you before u can take the second shot. Also, if you don't like mosins, find a way to counteract them. I know I did. Why would you want to take away the one true sniper from wasted? Its a great support weapon and if used correctly can clear an entire city and hold one for quite a while. But if you face someone who knows how to counteract the mosin you are really defenseless without support. So please. Do not rant about Mosins being op because you don't know how to anti-camp. Ur a good person but please, I'm tired of the complaining.
  3. Deathwing Emerald

XP:
    147,559xp
    anything that is automatic (M240l, M249, PKP, Turret, etc...) can easily counter a mosin
    cr7fanboy likes this.
  4. CitizenErased_ Regular Member

XP:
    31,677xp
    Yep. The knockback from one bullet is enough to throw your aim a sway and miss the target. Which in return will most likely leave you dead if you don't recover fast enough.
  5. Chiasa Gold

XP:
    4,159xp
    and where is gunz? :eek:
  6. Deathwing Emerald

XP:
    147,559xp
    NOBODY CARES ABOUT GUNZ
    GERSH
  7. Chiasa Gold

XP:
    4,159xp
    lazer said it would return this week. and by the way, you played the early early early alpha (this means the game is in development) so why do you say this game is crap.
  8. Deathwing Emerald

XP:
    147,559xp

It is way to hard, imbalanced, and too many bugs.
  9. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Your arguments are invalid, simply because weapons being counterable arent the same as them being balanced.

Did you ever noted indies saying "Someone invite meh to group im good sniping Mosins"? Yea, ALL OF THEM SAY THE SAME THING. Everyone uses the Mosin a lot and claim themselfes skilled snipers when using it, but when someone says its OP nuuuu its balanced.

I dont know how to anti-camp? Well, i know, i killed a bunch of those nooby Mosin campers but thats not all. Let me state few reasons why it can be considered Overpowered:

-It has the same price as a stack of ammo in the shop, even though its a powerful sniper.

-I dont think such a powerful and accurate sniper should be that common and cheap, everyone knows you can buy it with a stack of ammo in the shop and then get free insta-kills.

-Counters arent going to make it balanced. Just because it can be countered it doesnt means it should be ultra-powerful. Maybe i should start to ask for the old JPs back because they were counterable.

I dont want it to be TAKEN OUT FROM WASTED. I want it to be more expensive or rarer.
  10. OutlinedJoker Regular Member

XP:
    3,461xp
    Before this update, I was able to play TheShotbowNetwork without any trouble. After the update, the server says "Can't resolve hostname." Did the server Ip or anything change with this update? Please help.
  11. OutlinedJoker Regular Member

XP:
    3,461xp
    Just found the problem, had the old MineZ Ip instead of the correct Ip. :stuck_out_tongue:
  12. M4RK_Z Regular Member

XP:
    9,641xp
    Yey! Maybe we can get that stats bug fixed!
  13. Chiasa Gold

XP:
    4,159xp
    They can fix the game if it gets love. I think they only combined the wasted guns with the minez zombies. So far it didnt get love but i still have faith in the shotbow devs
  14. BaxterCrafter Regular Member

XP:
    21,489xp
    Make pla a Jetpack class for Wasted Sandbox
  15. ExtinctionBomb Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    My computer says the Shotbow network can't resolve the hostname. Does that mean the server is down right now? I was wondering about this.
  16. ExtinctionBomb Regular Member

XP:
    7,849xp
    You get repair kits, they are at a merchant in some cities and they cost 650$, and heal 300 health.
  17. ThordFox Emerald

XP:
    36,639xp
    I just read the chat about mosins.
    • Mosins don't instakill -.-" the only times they instakill, you scored a headshot. Also, you can't call "nooby Mosins" those who actually use Mosin skillfuly, skill → ¬noob.
    • There are plenty of little kids who moan with "noob!" "hacks!" and so on, please don't contribute.
    • Also, the way to use Mosin effectively involves sneaking. So move unpredictably and hold close to a Mosin, and he's dead. The fact you can't kill the users of this weapon doesn't imply that they're OP, just states your low skill (don't deny this, it is a reality rather than an insult).
    • Whoever can sweep a hole city on his own with a Mosin is either very skilled, facing very unskilled enemies, facing not many enemies, or a combination of any of the previous options. If you nerf Mosin, you wont prevent this from happening, since any weapon can do that. Even P30. (of course, I mean in these circumstances)
    • I read 2 things I didn't like: first, if you get "headshot" when shot to the feet, that's a bug and not an OP weapon issue; and second, Mosin easy to aim? Try shooting it while moving, the bullets spread as if you were using your starting gun instead of a precision weapon.
  18. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    There were no counters to the old jetpacks. I don't know what you think was a counter to the old jetpacks, but i can tell you it either didn't exist, or it wasn't a counter. You're right about counters not being a substitute for balanced weapons, but honestly I don't see how Mosin's are that imbalanced. They may need a slight price increase, but they aren't the trump weapon you make them out to be, and they're hardly a priority at the moment when compared to the still hated jetpacks, the still hated mechs, and the overall lack of real teamplay.
  19. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    There were some counters to the old Jetpacks:

PKPs: The guy is distracted, just spray.

Rocket Launcher: Self-explanatory.

Also, you know why Mosins are THAT imbalanced?

Accuraccy: Well, i know, people say its a sniper, but some who know at least a bit of guns can say its a COMBAT RIFLE. With this accuraccy, which makes it easy to get a headshot, i can say its like the same thing as the Barret .50 cal i used in another server.

Damage: Well, okay, again, a supposed "Sniper". However, it deals around 5 hearts of damage in a body shot, but can 2-hit-kill a player with full Kevlar (Not JP and kevlar, FULL KEVLAR) in 2 hits due to headshots. And as its very easy to get a headshot with it, well, i believe thats kinda too powerful for a COMBAT rifle.

Cheap: Its bought for 50$ in the shop, and thats the price of ammo. I have no idea what lazer was thinking of when he made such a powerful COMBAT RIFLE with nice accuraccy be so cheap.

Common: You can find it around any town chest.
  20. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    You're claiming your own stupidity by calling me noob. Dude, i play this game for FUN, not to tell everyone im "dah best" in Wasted. If you cant talk to someone without calling him "noob" as in-game skill would give you money or a wife, then simply get out.

Im not here to hear little kids claiming they are better without any proof.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.