1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Bug / Unfair Advanatge

Discussion in 'Assault' started by JakesFate, Jul 5, 2015.

Suggestion - Bug / Unfair Advanatge
  1. JakesFate Regular Member

XP:
    7,008xp
    Hello Everyone!

So earlier I was playing assault and I was doing pretty well actually, but then it came to a point when there were a couple more people choosing boba. That was fine till they started jet packing on top of the spawn glass cube. A place were I cant reach from any point but yet they can still get me so long as there ammo doesn't run out.

[IMG]

I wasnt quite sure what to do about it.

Thanks all!
    Jake

2. Canadian_moose Gold

XP:
    19,768xp
    Yes this is a problem. Right now the only way to get them down is force pull with Windu or Yoda. Quite unfair :(
  3. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Now ik how to xp farm. Is doing this bannable?
  4. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Easy solution: replace top of box with fire >:3
    I deal with them by going as chewwie, climbing up the massive stone thing and sniping them
  5. Deadspeck Mini Builder

XP:
    122,129xp
    xp farming isnt bannable unless you and some of your friends are just abusing it completely by not playing the game how it's supposed to be played. other than that yes its fine if you xp farm if you play the game right.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now theres going to be more maps in assault so don't be alarmed since this is only in beta which usually have unfair advantages and other places. once snare has fully completed the game (or it is actually done) that glass box won't be there anymore and there will be better maps to play on
  6. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Assault is basically an xp farm already :lmao:
    OneZedArmy and dancookson14 like this.
  7. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Believe me, once the game goes into full swing, they stop camping (at least, I believe that's what heppens). Or, an alternative, go Sith.
  8. KittensZ Platinum

XP:
    34,426xp
    A few thingies. Most (all?) of the Jedi on the Jedi side can get onto that box if you do it correctly. Then there is also force push and pull, plus shooting them back. Also that is a pretty terrible camping position so they are just hurting themselves and their team of they spend the game up there. I do hope they change the spawn area eventually though since the glass cube doesn't look very nice. :lmao:
  9. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    If you double jump onto the nearby tower you can double jump up onto there, also, they're eventually run out of ammo and meanwhile you can dodge them/go somewhere else and if they hit you just sit by a bedical droid
    Superbob1000 likes this.
  10. hamstirly Regular Member

XP:
    29,705xp
    I personally was seeing a lot of lukes sitting up there and force pulling me. I would fly up and then they'd hit me and I'd fall down again. Then they'd do it again. And again. And again. It was really frustrating as I couldn't react fast enough to hit them before I fell.