1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion buff defender and bard

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Arryen, Apr 24, 2021.

Suggestion - buff defender and bard
  1. IH8_4NRs Regular Member

XP:
    16,047xp
    ummm like can this class please be buffed already. defender is so weak rn, i think what shotbow should do is give defender regen 3 inside their nexus, regen 2 inside mid, and regen 1 at other team's nexuses, and give them full chainmail armor as a reward for defending their nexus. we should also make guardian's warp be able to be cast from anywhere in the map, it's so frustating when my precious nexus is being mined and i'm too far away to cast the ability, and it's rlly bad for my mental health and anxiety.

also, i would like bard to be buffed. what they could do is make an option to give enemies within a 500 block radius of the bardbox poison 1, but if they're a scout, poison 3 (because that class is too broken).

my favorite classes by far in the game are defender and bard, and my anxiety stresses me out everytime i die or my team dies because of how weak those classes are rn.
    Kerb243, Royia, Tobi472 and 1 other person like this.

2. lPirlo Regular Member

XP:
    116,841xp
    you know that regen 3 is what you get with a golden apple, rigth?
    ButterTheGiraffe and uyune like this.
  3. IH8_4NRs Regular Member

XP:
    16,047xp
    ok and? u rly thought u did something but go off

um also like. just because gapple gives it doesn't mean that defender shouldn't be able to have it. another idea i have is that for each minute the game detects you're in your nexus as defender, you get a free gapple, to help u defend.
  4. ElSrCHUCK Gold

XP:
    1,181,636xp
    I agree with you that it should have some buff, maybe reg 2 being 20 blocks from the nexus and reg 1 between 20-50 block (50 is the limit rn) but reg 3 is too op, or give defender chainmail helmet/boots too, but no more reg and armor, only 1 buff (armor or more reg)
  5. ButterTheGiraffe Platinum

XP:
    101,061xp
    he did do something though lol

this is way too overpowered. a free gapple every minute too? You must be dreaming. A decent pvper should be able to kick ass spawning with a chain chestplate, 4 extra hearts, regen, and a button that instantly teleports you to nexus. Defender is balanced.
  6. IH8_4NRs Regular Member

XP:
    16,047xp
    um, no? r u one of those incels or something, no one asked lol.
  7. ButterTheGiraffe Platinum

XP:
    101,061xp
    You asked by making the forum post about it, its an open community discussion forum. You're obviously pretty new around here kid.
  8. ButterTheGiraffe Platinum

XP:
    101,061xp
    I'm all for new Shotbow players, this community needs growing, it's been dying for a very long time. But tbh, you ain't it chief lmaooo GL out there.
  9. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    37,977xp
    Says the furry.

Anyway, this thread is obvious bait. Don't feed the trolls guys

edit: actually, the entire account is bait
    ButterTheGiraffe likes this.
  10. IH8_4NRs Regular Member

XP:
    16,047xp
    um okay bigot