1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Bring Back "Wasted" Gamemode ?

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by DylanenBowie, Sep 14, 2019.

No Prefix - Bring Back "Wasted" Gamemode ?
  1. DylanenBowie Regular Member

XP:
    5,628xp
    I would love if you would bring back the Wasted Gamemode thats the best thing i ever played in minecraft and i allways try to find look a like game modes so please give me an update

2. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    278,333xp
    Wasted is a gamemode family comprised of three gamemodes, and I can happily tell you that one of those modes, Control, is in active development.
    walterberryfinn and Mistri like this.
  3. DylanenBowie Regular Member

XP:
    5,628xp
    So when can we expect for Wasted to be a thing again? in a year or some months? i would pay to play.

I just read that you where fixing on it on 2016 and it would be back "shortly" theres no other updates since then. Can we expect any real releases any time soon or am i putting my hopes in the wrong place
  4. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    98,216xp
    Bro we are trying!
  5. LKnightO Platinum

XP:
    68,501xp
    BRING BACK SIMOON'S SONG AKA CLAN CANNON AKA JESUS
  6. romangeeks Silver

XP:
    21,256xp
    I'm sure most of you guys remember me. BRING BACK WASTED! This gamemode is incredible and unique on its own in so many different levels.