1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Bloodmage Revamp

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Riot_zyong, Apr 25, 2015.

Suggestion - Bloodmage Revamp
?

Do you like this idea and want it to be implemented?

Poll closed May 2, 2015.
Yes 14 vote(s) 60.9%
No 5 vote(s) 21.7%
Shaddup and take my money! 4 vote(s) 17.4%
  1. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,251xp
    Hi everyone!!!!!!!

The current bloodmage is lame. I am here to suggest an idea that will make bloodmage viable again.

Bloodmage spawns with all wood tools, and a blaze rod renamed 'Blood Staff'. He can right click this on an enemy to transfer health to himself, or right click at a teammate to transfer his health to them. His Blood Staff feasts on the blood of his foes, strengthening at certain number of kills.
    0 Kills: Transfers 1 heart.
    3 Kills: Transfers 1.5 hearts.
    5 Kills: Transfers 2 hearts. Victim receives Weakness I for 5 seconds. Teammate receives Strength I for 5 seconds.

-Cooldown could be either 30 seconds or 60 seconds.
    -The user and his teammate can receive additional health, for example: if Bloodmage right clicks on an enemy when he has 10 hearts, he gets 1 extra heart. If Bloodmage right clicks on a teammate with 10 hearts, he gets 11 hearts.
    -No one can be affected by health transfers twice in 30 or 60 seconds.
    -Health transfer has a range of 10 blocks (Can be changed according to opness)
    -There can be a kill counter beside the Blood Staff like if you have 3 kills, it should show as: 3;Blood Staff;30 (This is the cooldown)
    -If possible, when Bloodmage transfers health, there should be red particles forming a line between the user and the victim/teammate. And maybe a little bit more particles at the person who benefited so that people will know.
    -Victims affected by health transfer will not have their maximum health taken away. They can regenerate this missing health.

Summary
    Bloodmage is a versatile class that can either transfer his enemies health to his to get the advantage or transfer his health to his teammates to give them a boost.

Thanks for reading. Comments/opinions/suggestions/nerfs/buffs/hate/love are appreciated.
    Darth_Bachious and Quiglet like this.

2. Sevy13 Administrator

XP:
    3,200,477xp
    The class really needs something and this sounds like fun.
  3. Enqurance Regular Member

XP:
    8,194xp
    nice idea. It seems better than 'Corrupt' D:
  4. TippingScales Platinum

XP:
    96,682xp
    Instead of str 1, it should be +1 or 2 damage.
  5. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,251xp
    sure but str I is like the same thing
  6. Bukkit_ Gold

XP:
    139,681xp
    What he means is a set amt of damage.

With Str 1 you GAIN 130% damage increase; the amt of extra damage is proportional to the amt of damage your sword does.

But with +1/+2, you do half a heart/ a heart extra damage per hit
    MacMiner12 likes this.
  7. Maartenooo Gold

XP:
    19,134xp
    +1 nice idea.
  8. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,251xp
    Sure but str I is the same thing.
  9. xSoles Gold

XP:
    6,119xp
    I love it, but I would say to make the cooldown 60 or 80 seconds.
  10. Paulchn Regular Member

XP:
    46,291xp
    yes but it sonds a bit op, doesnt it!?
  11. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,251xp
    its really balanced, trust me.
    well, its just an idea, admins can nerf it if they want but imo its really balanced.
  12. Riky Platinum

XP:
    62,854xp
    Honestly, I feel like the best solution for Bloodmage is reverting it back to the old Bloodmage. The one with the extra 1 true damage to you and the victim, but you didn't get any health after kills.

This one just seems like a better version of pre1.6 Succubus with a dash of Healer (post 1.6).
  13. Bukkit_ Gold

XP:
    139,681xp
    I literally give you a whole explanation of why its not the same and you give me the same response with one less word...

God you are fucking retarded..
  14. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,251xp
    Apologies. I thought that would make you realise that 4 x 130% = 5.2. Which is the same thing. Annihilation has gotten very class oriented. Nobody strength rushes anymore.

That hatred was intense, you should meditate or relax sometime, it will take a toll on your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
    lord_bolinha451 and Quiglet like this.
  15. Triceratops Silver

XP:
    20,635xp
    What? It's not the same thing. A 130% boost will always be more than +1 damage. This applies even to your bare fist.
    Bukkit_ likes this.
  16. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,251xp
    4 x 1.3 = 5.2, which is the same as 4 + 1 = 5. A flat boost to your damage wouldn't be much if you had a sharp 4 iron. That was my point. It wouldn't be op because it only lasts 5 seconds, and you can only receive it once every 30 seconds. Do you get it now?
  17. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,403xp
    Take a note that Strengh effect is +130%. This means that the formula of the damage given is sword damage + sword damage x strength, therefore a iron sword that deals +6 points of damage would deal 6 + 6 x 130% = 13,8 points of damage, and I haven't even counted the damage boost of the fist in.
    Bukkit_, terve886 and RobLovesMcKayla like this.
  18. Succsting Platinum

XP:
    27,991xp
    I like the class but it devalues healer and succubus. Other than that, I love it!
    Riot_zyong likes this.
  19. Triceratops Silver

XP:
    20,635xp
    You can easily see that Warrior does not do the same damage as a non-Warrior with the same sword and Strength I. Moikka has the math right.
  20. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,251xp
    Which is great. It gives you a boost in pvp. Not op because it only lasts 5 seconds and can only be received every 30 seconds.