1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ "Bloodlust I: The Sip" - Written by RoundRider

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by roundrider, Jun 22, 2013.

MineZ - "Bloodlust I: The Sip" - Written by RoundRider
  1. roundrider Silver

XP:
    3,272xp
    I've always considered I was trained for the apocalypse. Born and raised in Al Hasa, I got lessons about the art of slaughtering since I was five. My mother was a prostitute the army brought to the camp, and my father was a general or something like that; I don't really care. The last time I saw my father... I killed him. And that's why I got exiled at the age of twelve. I'd thought that killing my trainer would satiate my bloodlust, but it was the beginning of a war between my two souls.

My name is Khan, and I'm the last man alive.

BLOODLUST I: THE SIP

Bloodlust I: The Sip - Part I
    The outbreak wasn't as fast as you could think; it began in the north. That day was called Day-Z, because it was the day when the virus reached the earth. It arrived in a meteorite, and quickly infected everyone in Agni Ignis. The soldiers in Zerbia could stop the virus from infecting the big canyon and all the camps, but the zombies when south and infected all the western cities. When the infection reached Carmi, all hope of survival was lost, but the authorities in Romero still tried to stop the monsters by blowing up the bridge. Unluckily, most of the TNT charges didn't work, and the zombies infected the south in less than a week. The last survivors tried to head north, but most of them were carrying the infection and spreaded the virus across the last cities.

In the swamp, we didn't know what was happening to the continent. But we weren't as lucky as in they were, our deaths were going to be very, very slow.

Bloodlust I: The Sip - Part II
    Coming soon.