1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Blizzard 3 Announcement

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by Pichu2002, Jan 27, 2016.

Blizzard 3 Announcement
?

Are you excited?

YES!!! 6 vote(s) 85.7%
No... 1 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    423,036xp
    As most people know, I am currently working on a project called Astrum Omega, and trust me, its still being worked on, and on the 2 year anniversary of it, the 28th of February, I will be posting a (most likely EXTREMELY controversial) thread about the project, but either way. Before Astrum Omega, someone created a slaughter map with the name of Blizzard, and I had a lot of promise, so he and I worked together to create Blizzard 2, which is a significantly better version of it, but looking back at it now, it still wasn't good enough to be considered for slaughter, so I decided to go back and revise the entire thing.

I still need help from you guys though. I will post the download file and pictures of Blizzard 2 and I need you guys to tell me how I could make it better! Just ignore the sponges, those are mob spawn points.
    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmu29m1vdnsxwzp/Blizzard 2.rar?dl=0 (1.8 Only)
    Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/4bXgk#0

TO DO LIST:
    Completely rebuild house
    Revamp galactic throne room
    Add basement sublevel 2 after basement
    Split cellar into its own path
    Add a special secret area after galactic throne room :wink:
    drewko09, OneTupacArmy and ____J____ like this.

2. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    423,036xp
    Dang I messed up on the pole :lmao:
    There is supposed to be a third option... Guess you will never know :wink:
    OneTupacArmy likes this.
  3. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    184,496xp
  4. __J___ Platinum

XP:
    11,713xp
    I know you said "completly rebuild the house as on the todo list, just a suggestion. probably want to forgo the cobwebs in there, think they would be quite OP as is and make it a bit easy.
  5. BeastyClaws Regular Member

XP:
    14,161xp
    Astrum Omega?
    The name itself gives me the chills
  6. Goliac Silver

XP:
    219,781xp
    Nice and when will astrum omega will be completed?Can you complete that in 2016?