1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Big shot YouTuber Fridge here - AMA

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fridge2177, Apr 30, 2018.

Big shot YouTuber Fridge here - AMA
  1. Fridge2177 Localization Lead

XP:
    235,455xp
    Whats up guys and welcome back to another AMA (or the first one for that matter).

So I've been bored lately and would like to have some community engagement so ask me anything. Ever had a question but didn't know you wanted to ask it until now? Here's your chance

I'll answer things the best I can but I will not be revealing any secrets or personal information. Keep things relevant but other than that, go nuts :)

I will delete repeated questions by the way

2. Meme_MC Platinum

XP:
    301,095xp
    whos your biggest fan?
  3. Fridge2177 Localization Lead

XP:
    235,455xp
    If we're going by cash money Up has donated the most and is a really big sub however Rezo has watched every video I've put up even if he doesn't really care about the content
  4. RogueFlame1 Regular Member

XP:
    200,888xp
    What is your advice to all of the kids out there aspiring to be the next Chef Jeff? Asking for a friend...
  5. Fridge2177 Localization Lead

XP:
    235,455xp
    Start with a simple recipe but the biggest secret is to get the best Chef hat money can buy
  6. Catsage Film Crew Lead, BAC Team Co-Lead

XP:
    221,191xp
    sub 4 sub?
  7. Pichu2002 Builder

XP:
    274,244xp
    Ok real question this time: What is your favorite MineZ build (Town, dungeon, etc)
  8. Fridge2177 Localization Lead

XP:
    235,455xp
    Absolutely but you have to give me 2 subs for every one sub I give you cause Im very important
    Favourite town is hard to say - I really like the new Zerbia or Mantle. Igloos are great though
  9. Sevadra Gold

XP:
    249,415xp
    Where do you yourself see Shotbow/MineZ in the near future given your involvement with the admin team and being mostly exclusively a MineZ player? And how do you think the underrated games like Slaughter, DBV and otherwise, will fit into Shotbow's future if not legacy?
  10. Fridge2177 Localization Lead

XP:
    235,455xp
    Ok so this question has many faces, let me try and answer this from a few angles.

As a player my interest in the game has definitely waned due to the lack of interest that my closer friends have expressed in playing MineZ or Shotbow in general. Let's be honest, its not as fun when you're not with your close friends. In the coming months you may not see me around as much actively playing but when Origins 2 comes out I can say that Ill be trying my best to play and explore once again.

Now as an admin, I like being able to help strengthen the community in any way that I can - Im very encouraged with the things that are planned for the gamemode of MineZ in particular and I hope that with the release of Gold Rush we will see a boost in the active player base on Shotbow.

Games like Slaughter, DBV, Ghostcraft are fantastic gamemodes and I really enjoy playing them. The issue there is of course not having a player base to play them is unwelcoming for 1-2 players who hop on to play those games - they see no one is playing and flip somewhere else. I can see that if Shotbow does start to get on a tight budget for whatever reason those being the first games to go (similar to Flappy chick, crafting mama and the rest of the arrow arcade) so that resources can be designated to our main gamemodes. I think its something that feeds itself - more players that play it is more inviting to new players and the population increases. There is a lack of Devs available to help improve those game modes which keeps them very static and after a while of playing and nothing new people loose interest so I feel that is one of the problems there but nothing we can really do about it when we would rather focus on the game modes that already have players. They may end up like LMS or Survival Games but only time can tell
  11. Goliac Silver

XP:
    211,812xp
    <--- hot?

Ya or Na.
  12. Fridge2177 Localization Lead

XP:
    235,455xp
    Of course hot
  13. zackcolejost Silver

XP:
    119,856xp
    can you confirm that you do in fact ride polar bears and live in igloos in canada? Everyone who I tell doesnt believe me :/
  14. Fridge2177 Localization Lead

XP:
    235,455xp
    Of course, anyone who tells you otherwise hasn't been to Canada