1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Big ping

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Stalgrim, Aug 11, 2019.

No Prefix - Big ping
  1. Stalgrim Regular Member

XP:
    8,513xp
    Hello, i have big ping to your server(200-220ms and it can jump up to 700 sometimes). I watched a lot of videos how to descrease ping and still have this issue. What can i do to solve this? I also checked my ping to Washington and it was ~150.
    I live in Ukraine, using ethernet(15 mbps)
    UPD: Checked my ping in game. It is near 280ms.
    Made_inTaiwan likes this.

2. Stalgrim Regular Member

XP:
    8,513xp
    Okay, i cant play on this server no more. I often just cant even move.And when i able to do this, im regular start lagging in pvp, and 2 guys in lether can easily kill me in full iron enchanted armor. Now i have 300-350 ping in game.I compared ping on shotbow and on hypixel. 300ms vs 170ms, really? Checked server establishment through https://www.ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=us.shotbow.net . Shotbow server 500 miles closer. You really must do something, many players wrote about this problem. However, i hope someone can help me, if problem is on my side(i dont think so).
    Not surprising that server online is 250 players only.
    Made_inTaiwan likes this.
  3. _stiv4ik_ Regular Member

XP:
    16,760xp
    Stalgirm, абсолютно согласен. Я русский, интернет - оптоволокно, BF1, например, идёт идеально. А на shotbow пинг 200. При ходьбе и беге откидывает назад, не позволяя двигаться никак. Потому меня бесконечно сливают с лука. А самое мерзкое - это когда дамажат твой нексус и ты пытаешься добежать до него и убить противника, а тебя откидывает назад.

Обидно, что из-за такого говна с техникой когда-то великий Annihilation с минимум пятью полными серверами даже в будние дни теперь скатился в пару пустых серверов в выходные, где в командах по три человека, а в чате все общаются на японском
    pokeminer9999 and Stalgrim like this.