1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Best Active Smash Players

Discussion in 'SMASH' started by XDryBones957, Oct 27, 2014.

Discussion - Best Active Smash Players
  1. Moiste Regular Member

XP:
    9,567xp
    Hello fellow Smash players!

I have come up with the top five players that I believe are currently the best active Smash players on the US servers not including me. By active, I mean players who play often, perhaps at least a couple of hours a week. I apologize in advance if I did not put your name on the list because I do not know how good you are. Their ELO is roughly, if not the exact rank they have. Why is my list so short? Smash ranked has been dying recently...

#5) RyanTehDude (ELO: 1112) - His game has been gradually improving, and can perform good against high level ranked players. He can be found playing in party games with other good Smash players.

#4) youngun643 (ELO: 1121) - A new Smash player who has gained a great deal of ELO in a short amount of time. It's incredible to see how far he has come in only a few weeks.

#3) Krawd (ELO: 1181) - Recently emerging from the shadows, Krawd has proven that he has the capability to become a great Smash player. He is an excellent ranked participant.

#2) tote67 (ELO: 1204) - He has struggled recently, but has made a great comeback to regain his 1200+ ELO. tote67 is often bullied by other ranked players. His weakness has become known as "totebola", and is currently spreading like wildfire (and I've caught it).

#1) Codepear (ELO: 1160) - I believe he is currently the best active Smash player. Codepear has really been working on his game, and could possibly become one of the best Smash players ever. He is the one to beat, since people often say they want to eat up his ELO (aka pears).

Got any suggestions for top Smash players? Share your opinions here!

2. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Codepear is my alt.

not
  3. Moiste Regular Member

XP:
    9,567xp

Wait, you must be joking.

If you are really Codepear, what is my real name.

But wait no. Codepear used to suck so much.
    asdfca likes this.
  4. diamond1 Silver

XP:
    36,053xp
    luckily my name is not on that list then :wink: smash games would not be fun with everyone hunting me down.
  5. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    what about icryeverytime?
    ImbC and OneZedArmy like this.
  6. AkatoshKnight Gold

XP:
    96,337xp
    Crazy and lamgod were prob two of the best SMASH players I've seen ever.

hue hue
    i remember my golden SMASH days

especially the tournament
  7. Moiste Regular Member

XP:
    9,567xp
    iCryEveryTime is a good Smash player, but hasn't been playing much recently. Also, players have been gradually becoming better, and iCryEveryTime hasn't played ranked in ages. So in a way, his rank of 1208 does not equal his actual skill. I'm probably better than him, but my rank is way lower than his because I play ranked often.
    CrazyCrafter5 is an amazing Smash player, but I don't know of Iamgod. I've only been playing Smash for about 4 months. And there was a Smash tournament? Goodness, I would love top play in one of those.
  8. AkatoshKnight Gold

XP:
    96,337xp
    Lets just say, Lamgod's a beast and can rekt anyone. It was a community-organised SMASH tournament organised by some people, there was even a convo for it but I doubt itll happen again. And no offence, but if you've been playing for only 4 months, then I don't think you'd know most of the good players.
  9. Moiste Regular Member

XP:
    9,567xp

I've played with some good players, but not all. I'm part of what you could call the new generation of Smash players, which is what my list is based on, but I've been told that the older generation was better. I can beat devan, and almost crazy, but I don't know how good I would be if I played at an earlier time compared to others.
  10. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    I should really get back into Smash more.
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  11. AkatoshKnight Gold

XP:
    96,337xp

The old generation were da ting.
    (okay that sounded so weird)

Wait, Crazy is still on? I thought he left Shotbow. It's good to know some veterans are still playing.
  12. Heightless Platinum

XP:
    13,436xp
    My friend got silver off the tourney cause the operator of the tournament skype called him and made him lose the match, so he bought him silver.
  13. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Crazy and Mr I believe are in college.
  14. AkatoshKnight Gold

XP:
    96,337xp

Oh.

*insert sad violin musik here*

sensei
    y u leave me ;-;

What's your friends name, hue?
  15. Jyystin1337 Regular Member

XP:
    80,280xp
    I suck and would like to make a top 500k list so I could at least be on it.
    thxbai
    elo 1141 btw
  16. shebbear2 Platinum

XP:
    120,289xp
    That is not true my friend
  17. kaiomann Gold

XP:
    63,790xp
    Wait this is only US right? Cause I have never ever seen any of these people.
    Rainbow_Dashi likes this.
  18. Moiste Regular Member

XP:
    9,567xp

I played against veterans during the summer, before they went to school. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is for US kaiomann.

And devan, are you codepear or not. o_O
  19. BachOfAvon Regular Member

XP:
    12,207xp
    Yes.
    XKoopa957 likes this.
  20. Moiste Regular Member

XP:
    9,567xp

:confused: So can I tell people that you're the same person.