1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Beginning of the Chaos [ Story Thread ]

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by valkyrieX888, Jun 18, 2013.

MineZ - Beginning of the Chaos [ Story Thread ]
  1. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    This is the story thread
    The ' Beginning of the Chaos ' is wrote here. Enjoy the story :D ( Btw, the story is inspired with Pyrosfyre's An Uncalculated Mistake so it will be a bit same in such parts but the rest is original me. )

Comments Thread - To leave a comment

Application Thread - To apply a character

And, one more thing ( just in this one )
    DO NOT REPLY HERE
    I AM WRITING THE CHAPTERS IN REPLIES SO DON'T EVER REPLY HERE!! ( never ever )

2. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Chapter one: The Outbreak

I am Valk, the blacksmith from Romero. I live in the workshop northern at Romero. I practiced using swords and bows 3 hours a day in my free time. My family gone when the MineZ Great War happens. The whole world almost destroyed because of the chaos. My old best friend is the only one i have now, Stud. He's better in close-combat but worse in long-combat. Until one day, an unknown monsters attacked Romero and killed almost half of the citizens. The damage was so bad because the monsters have a new dangerous virus in the world, we call it, the Catalyst. "Valk! Help me! I feels not good. Find something that can cure the infection, quick!" Stud yells in pain to me. I thinked so hard i even didn't think about anything else. Finally, i found out the solution, the Antidote! Peoples always use Antidote to cure themselves from any sickness, maybe Antidotes can help. "Here, i think this could help you." I gave the milk to him. After he drunk the milk, his sickness vanishes slowly and then he's healthy again. Peoples around us still fighting the monsters and it's the first time i can use my skill i trained so long. I slain the monsters a lot, but the monsters are not just the original monster, but the infected villagers too. I really wanted to turn them into their original human form but i can't avoid these beasts from bitting me. And then me and Stud choosen to leave the city and find a safe place to survive.
    "Valk, i packed up all of mu supplies, how about you?"
    "Yeah, me too, let's go before those undeads noticed us leaving Romero and block us!" I replied in cautiousness.
    We ran to Camp Bell, where the Bell Soldiers are live.
    "Why are you two so dirty and bloody? Are you guys a murderer!?" one of the soldiers spot us came to the Camp.
    "Ofcourse not! I am Valk and this is Stud, my friend. We are workers at Romero, but the city was attacked by somekind of strange monster and wrecked up the city but we left and ran here so we can survive." I explained.
    "Oh no, is that the monster from Hell Tree? This is a very very bad news. Go to the headmaster of Camp Bell so we can provide you foods and a place to rest." the guard looks so worried.
    We went to the headmaster of CampBell at the office his name is Droz.
    "So, what's is wrong?" Droz says.
    "We are survivors from Romero, the city was so damaged because of a horde of unknown monsters." Stud says.
    "Oh, no, zombies, they escaped from Hell Tree! This is an emergency situation we got here! Dave, send this report to Nod, the leader of the Guardian Divisions to solve this problems." Droz quickly reacted to the report.
    And soon, the report was given to Nod.
    "Is that true? This is not just a weak monster, this is a great danger for mankind! Gather all the Camps, Forts, Sectors leaders to Grimdale! This problem must be solved immediately, or it will benthe end of mankind," Nod says in the radio from Grimdale.
    "My name is Walt, you two have to go to Grimdale and proove that the problem is not a joke." the guard says.
    "Thank you Walt, Grimdale is a high-protected place, it's impossible the monsters will break into the city." I said to him.
    Me and Stud and all the leaders gathered at Grimdale. The meeting was so huge, it was done at the old Thieves Guild, where the thieves before the MineZ Great War happened lives. The way to the base is so confusing that you can even get lost forever in the maze.
    "So, Romero City was attacked by the 'zombies' from the Hell Tree, the Tree of Death. They escaped from Hell Tree and caused havoc to the Byesford Castle, Romero City, and other small towns around Hell Tree. The Outbreak wasn't caused by only the zombies themselves. There must be a person that opened the bridge and let the 'zombies' get unleashed to the world once again. The person was still unknown and have no trail behind. We found two survivors from Romero when it was attacked." Nod explains to all of us.
    "My name is Valk and this is Stud, my friend. We was attacked at Romero City and Stud was almost died when he was bitten by the monsters. But i found the solution, the Antidote. The Antidote was usually used by peoples when they are sick. I gave the Antidote to Stud and he drank it, he was healthy again and cured." i explains to all of the leaders to make them understands what Nod was talking about.
    "Then we just need one thing to stop this madness, a giant spreader for the Antidote to cure all of the peoples in the World of MineZ." Tob said, the leader of Yawpton.
    "I agree." a mysterious man shows up after Tob finished his explaination.
    All of the leaders looked to the mysterious man and wonders, who is this man? And what is he doing here?
  3. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Chapter two: Gathering of the Heroes

" I am Omega, a ranger from Outpost Adera. I came here because i heard the gathering and i think you need helps, many helps." The mysterious man explains.
    "Alright Omega, as the fate of the World of MineZ is in our hand, we must act fast before the rest of the World of MineZ becomes a wasteland! " Nod made decision, at last.
    "Valk, this is Arla. She will help you to go searching the tool. She's one of the miner at Al Hasa Quarry before the bandits starting to attack Al Hasa and the Al Hasa Quarry." Nod tells me.
    "Nice to meet you." Arla said.
    "Alright, the spreader is left at Byesford Castle as the report from our soldiers and scouts. These are our heroes, Valk, Stud, Omega, and Arla. Take care all of you, and all leaders of each places, barricade your towns and cities' entrance and keep your citizen inside. Dismiss"
    Nod finished his announcement.
    After that gathering, the heroes start to move to the North, where the chaos began. First, they followed Mike, leader of Ridgevale to go to Ridgevale to start their journey, as Omega's instruction.
    "Arla, is that true if you're a miner at Al Hasa Quarry?" Stud curious about that girl.
    "Yeah, i ran to Grimdale and live at my grandfather's house since the bandits took over the Al Hasa Quarry."
    "It's a hard job for a girl like you. Why did you took Miner job?" Stud asked again.
    "I took mining job because my father worked there and my mother died when the bandits took over Al Hasa. I got no choice except following my father for protection and home."
    "Poor girl you are, losing your parents is not an easy thing to take care off, right?" Stud finished his questions.
    "Yeah" Arla replied softly and quietly.
    We arrived at Ridgevale, but it seems it was destroyed by the monsters before we and Mike got there. Nobody survived that attack, some eaten alive and some become a zombie like them. A zombies seems to noticed Mike stepping at the entrance, the one zombie calls the whole horde to attack our group. The first one attacked was Mike himself. He fell from his feet in dying condition. The horde leaves the fallen Mike and began attacking our group. Omega knocked an arrow to a zombie, Stud slashed 2 zombies at once, I fought 3 zombies at once. But strangely, Arla seems to be afraid of the zombies. Omega noticed a zombie coming behind Arla and trying to bite Arla. He shot an arrow just through the zombie's forehead. All the citizen dead, so are Mike. Something was wrong, theres a zombie noise coming from Mike's corpse. Mike arisen from his dead and bit Arla surprisedly.
    "Nooo!!" Stud jumped and quickly slain Mike's dead form.
    "The Antidote, Valk! Give her it!!" Omega yelled at me.
    I remembered the Antidote was inside my backpack. I reached my backpack and gave her a bucket of Antidote. She was almost died, but i quickly make her drink the milk. She swallowed and getting better, i thought something new.
    "Omega, did you saw Mike arisen from the dead?" Stud jumped.
    "Yeah! how can he get back live!?" He confused and wondering
    "I think the virus is not only in the zombie's teeth, the virus maybe got inside the spreader at Byesfore Castle and spreading from it. The situation is becoming worse than i thought guys. Don't kill randomly without any reason!" i told my prediction.

The situation maybe won't just this easy, it will become worse soon. Mankind is in danger.
  4. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Chapter three: The Bandit Danger and Stud's New Life

We continued the journey to Byesford Castle through the river going to Bazel. We almost lost Arla in that battle, she have like a fear of zombies in her deep heart. Stud began asking more questions of her.
    "Arla, what happened before? Why did you just standing still while we are all in danger, encludes you?" Stud asked her a question.
    "At the Quarry, my father wasn't killed by the bandits who attacked the Quarry, but the infected miners. When the miners was began to be killed by the bandits, the dead miners became the undeads and attacked my father, since then, i fear of zombies but i will never fear of bandits because they made my father get killed before." Arla explained long.
    "So that's why you just standing still before. That makes sense for me..." Stud reacted about the reply.
    Actually, from the first time Stud saw Arla, Stud had a crush to Arla because of her beautiness.
    "Dude, i think i had a crush!" Stud said to me after questioning Arla.
    From that moment, Stud was always keeping his eye's attention to Arla. But, in awhile, a new threat is coming. A group of 4 bandits showed up just infront of Bazel Entrance.
    "What now? Bah i hate this new world." Omega said to himself.
    "I think, those are.... Bandits!!" Arla noticed about them.
    The bandits are full chain armour except from the 1st Bandit, he looks like the leader of the bandity. He got full iron and iron sword.
    "Okay guys, we can do this! Omega, shoot from afar, Stud and I will do Close-Combat. And Arla.."
    "No, i fear no bandits. I will revenge for my father's death to all the bandits!" Arla's spirit is fury.
    We all took our positionss but Arla shot and arrow just at the Bandit Leader and it strucks his left-leg.
    "Aaargh my leg!!" the bandit leader yells in pain while falling from his feet.
    "Get 'em all and kill them, boys!!" he yells at his bandit pals.
    "Arla? How did you do that!?" Stud surprised with her skill.
    We all attacked to the bandits. I done a first swing at a bandit, it hits but he counter-attacked and wounds my arm. When Omega knows about that, he shot a direct shot to the bandit's chest and hits is stomach instead of his chest.
    "Stud! Help!! Arrgh this is so hurt!!" i yells to Stud in pain.
    Stud came to me and final slashed the bandit in his heart.
    "I got no idea what to do with this!" Stud desperated.
    "Valk, hang on!!" Arla said to me from afar while fighting the wounded Bandit Leader.
    When Arla ran to me to heal me, she was slashed by the Bandit Leader she fought.
    "Aaaah!"
    "Valk, hang on, i got to help Arla!!" Stud left me and helped Arla with her wound.
    "Let me help you Valk." Omega bandaged my wound at my arm.
    He cutted the bandage and noticed a bandit behind him nearly slashed his neck, But Omega grabbed his bow and an arrow from his back really fast like a lightning and released the string. The arrow hit the bandit's forehead directly.
    "I am a ranger, remember?" Omega joking to me.
    When the Bandit Leader nearly hits his sword to Arla, Stud knocked Arla to the side and letted himself slashed by the Bandit Leader. Arla's wound is light, but Stud's is bad. I slashed the Bandit Leader until his death. All the bandits was defeated by all of us, but what about Stud and Arla? Omega covered Arla's wound by his bandage, but Stud...
    "STUD!! Stay with me dude, don't leave me alone!" I said to Stud.
    "Arh.. V..V..valk, is Arla o..kay? *cough* *cough*" Stud said in a bad bad pain.
    "OMEGA! HURRY MAN, WE ARE GOING TO LOSE STUD IF WE DON'T QUICKLY HEAL STUD!!" i yelled to him in panic condition.
    Omega ran really fast to Stud. The wound is at Stud's back.
    "I will have to use all of this bandage roll to cover his wound. I got 2 special ointments i got from Adera. These can help him." he said.
    He wrapped Stud's whole body after opening his chestplate.
    "Here, i used the ointments and wrapped him off so his body can recover itself." Omega said after finished bandaging him.
    "Stud, you saved my life!!" Arla said while hugging him.
    Stud just smiled softly in his face. Me and Omega just do the 'embarassment smile'.

After that moment, Stud and Arla's connection is even closer than before.
  5. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Chapter four: Journey to the Heart of Chaos

That battle was terrible, almost all of the group wounded except for Omega. My arm is wounded, Arla's wound is at the leg, but a light wound so she gets nothing bad except for the little scar, but Stud wounded really bad. His action is really honorable, he sacrificed himself for Arla. Because Stud was so weak, Arla and I helped Stud stand up and carrying him to Bazel.
    "Valk, will i survive..?" Stud worried.
    "You will, i know you can survive, you're a strong man." I replied
    "Arla.. Are you al..right..? *cough*" Stud asked.
    "I'm fine, thank you Stud, for saving my life."
    "*whisps* Dude, they really have same things :stuck_out_tongue:, goodness." Omega whisped to me.
    I didn't reply but i replied with a smile. When we arrived at Bazel, the town was desserted. Bazel is usually crowd because it's a workshop town, but after this apocalypse, maybe it's not anymore.
    "Let's lay him down on that bed." I said to Arla.
    We laid him ontop of the comfort bed. After doing that, me and Arla searched for food and gears, Omega watched Stud and keeping him safe. I found tons of iron gears. I found an anvil so i can repair the gears and making them full durabilitied. Arla found lots of food and tools like iron spades, stonepickaxes, wooden hoes, ect. In a while, i found a guy, he was a hostage of the bandits we fought before. His mouth was plestered and his hand and leg was tied up. I opened the plester and called Arla.
    "Ouch!" the hostage yells because of the tight plester.
    "I am Tobias, i was hostaged by the bandits before you guys found me. The 4 bandits are just a tiny part of the bandits. There are lots lots more of them, i saw the whole group at Al Hasa. The Bandit Group was called Agni Ignis, the leader called Agni. I have a radio i hid in my pocket. Untie me and you can have and use the radio." Tobias explained long.
    "I need water please?" Tobias asked.
    I passed my water bottle and he drank it.
    "Aaahh!! Much better than a dry throat. Here, the radio. I can use a bow and swords if you need me, you just need to pass me the tools." He seems to be good.
    We came back to Omega and Stud to check his condition. When Tobias saw Stud's wrapped body, he jumped surprisedly.
    "Wow! What terrible happens to that guy?" He said.
    "He sacrificed himself to save Arla from the Bandit Leader that hostaged you." I replied
    "Ow, poor guy. Wait! I have something to heal you."
    He gets his backpack and searching for something, for awhile, he grabbed a bottle full of pink liquids.
    "Here, drink this. The taste maybe nasty but it's really useful." Tobias said.
    He gave the bottle to me so Stud can drink it.
    "Ergh, nasty." Stud said after drinking that thing
    "Now you can unwrap him if you want." Tobias said.
    Omega unwrapped Stud and magically, the huge scar was gone.
    "Wow! I feel better than before, like usuall." Stud said
    "What was that you gave me?"
    "Healing Potion. I made it when i was still a kid at Aspiremont. I was teached by my uncle how to make it. It's very complicated to understand tho." Tobias smiled to Stud.
    "Welcome back friend!" I said to Stud.
    I shared all the irons i got. The whole group got a full Iron Armour, but for the little Tobias, i smaller the armour :lmao:.
    And then, we are all healed and going through the river again to Knoxmoor Inn.

The Journey was still half way there, can the Group save the World of MineZ ? Find out, next.
  6. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Chapter five: Two New Mutations of the Dead

The journey is half way there, the group are trying to get there intime. At the cliff, we walked really quiet but fast. We found a corpse, bitten in the neck, and dead. But suddenly, a large horde of zombies shows up in afar coming to us.
    "Erm, Valk, is that the zombies?" Omega said to me.
    "Not zombies, a large, horde of zombies."
    "That looks not good. Should we shoot our arrows already?" Tobias said

"Get ready guys, this is going to be hard." I said.
    Me and Stud drawn our swords together and prepared ourselves for the combat, Omega aimed his bow to the zombie horde, Arla, was just staying still afraiden of the zombies. And Tobias held his sword just infront of Arla.
    "It's okay Arla, if you're afraid, just stay behind." Stud said to Arla.

The Horde contains so many zombies. And then, we met something different, something we shouldn't meet, Zombie Pigmen.

"Valk, i think i see something. Overthere!" Stud said to me.
    "What is that? I never saw that kind of monster before!" I replied with confusedness.
    "That was zombie pigmen. In the northern area, where the virus began, Pigs and Zombies was combine together because of the virus in the air. The virus made the Pig infected, and then the Zombie bit the Pig, and then the Pig's DNA got into the Zombie and grows in the Zombie's body until the Zombie became a Pigman." Omega explains so long.
    "Try to not killing them, if they was hit even just a scratch, it will explode into 4 Zombie Babies. Zombie Babies' strenght are same as the normal zombies are, but smaller and faster." Omega continued.

The horde are closer and closer until the battle was began.
    Omega shot a starting arrow that hits a zombie approaching Stud. I slain a zombie with 2 swing of my sword in the chest and stomach.
    "Ha! Die zombies!" Stud stabbed the zombie's chest in anger.
    Omega knocked 2 arrows in the same time and hit 2 zombies in the same time. Tobias seems to not taking risk of getting killed or bit. I decapitated a zombie with my sword, Stud swung another slash to a zombie.
    But in awhile, the group is getting overwhelmed. Stud was tired of killing those zombies, my Iron Sword nearly broken. Tobias noticed a weapon he got from Bazel, a Stone Axe.
    "Valk!! Use this to kill the zombies!" Tobias passed me the Stone Axe he got.
    I swung the axe towards all the zombies around me all hit the neck. Their heads are decapitated by my swing, but after that swing, the Stone Axe suddenly broken. A zombie shows up just behind me. I was jumped and the zombie bit me in my shoulder. It was hurt, and making me Nausea'd. Thanksfully, Omega shot his arrow to the zombie's back twice and then the zombie died.

The bite infected me really bad. I was almost dead, my Antidote ran out when i was curing Arla at Ridgevale. Tobias seems to got an idea to cure my infection.
    "Omega, bandage him with this Ointment. I mixed it with my old Antidote and my Green Herb." Tobias said.
    Omega bandaged me and used the ointment to heal me.
    "The Nauseaness is gone and i feel better, but the pain is still hurt. The ointment didn't affect the wound i think." I reacted when Omega finished bandaging the bite.

We're all okay, but Stud noticed theres something wrong happening.
    "Wait a minute, where's Arla?" Stud said
    We heard an explosion coming from the Pigman we spotted. It was Arla fighting the Zombie Pigman and the 4 Little Zombies.
    "Aaargh! Zombies, just diiee!" She shouted to herself.
    "Arla!!" Stud jumped and ran to her.
    When Arla was nearly bitten by a Little Zombie, Stud threw his dagger to the Little Zombie, and it died. Arla slain 2 little zombies, theres only one more little zombie, the zombie ran circling Arla, nearly bit her, but Omega threw a dagger too and hit straight to it's forehead.

"Arla, what are you doing? Don't make me worry about you again, okay?" Stud complained to Arla softly.
    "Hhh, okay. I gained bravery and charged to the slow zombie pigman. Just helping you guys." She replied.

After that, we continued our journey to Byesford Castle through Knoxmoor Inn. In the way, theres a strange big tower laid infront of us. The tower have 2 legs, and a head-like top.
    "Is that a tower?" Tobias asked to us.
    "No, it isn't, there are no towers around this area on the map." Omega replied.
    "Then what is that?" I asked the same question.
    The tower was moving and stepping around. The group thought it was a giant tower but it wasn't.
    "I think this is the nightmare i afraid in my whole life, Giants." Omega told us.
    "A GIANT ZOMBIE!?" Tobias shouts.
    "I hope not, but yes, it's a giant zombie."
    The giant spotted us and running to us slowly. Omega tried to hurt the Giant by a shot of arrow, but it didn't hurt anything of the Giant, like it was just a tiny little thick punching it. The Giant ran faster as the ground shakes and made Stud fell to the ground. As the Giant ran closer to us, Tobias, Arla, and Omega fell too. I remembered about the Green Orb i found at Bazel, i threw it to the Giant, it explodes and hurt the Giant so much. The Giant shouts in pain while stomping the ground rapidly. Suddenly, the ground the Giant's stomping starts to pop zombies from the ground and the zombies charged to the group instantly.
    "This creature is incredible!! How can we defeat it!?" I said to the group.
    "Guys, focus on the zombies!!" Omega said.
    The zombie minions keep charging towards the group. But this time, it's different. The group didn't use any of the close-combat weapons, but only bows. We all stormed the horde of Zombie Minions with tons of arrows from the group. Incredibly, None of Stud's shots hits any zombies ( :lmao: ). When all the minions are killed, we focused to the Giant again. It seems that the giant is hurted so much when the explosion happens. The giant must be in critical condition right now. So Omega charged to the Giant and preparing his cords to climb up the Giant's head.
    "What are you doing!? Are you insane!?" Stud shouts to Omega.
    "It's only weakness is at it's head. I have to stab it ontop of it's head to kill it." Omega bravely knocked his cord arrow to the Giant's forehead and tried to climb. Omega climbed so high and then he reached the top, and the he stabbed his mighty Iron Sword to the Giant's head. After that, the Giant died and fallen from it's feet. Omega fell with the Giant aswell, but safer falling because he's grapping the Iron Sword he stabbed to the Giant. But unfortunately, Omega landed terribly. His leg was broken!
    "Aaaagh!!" He shouts in pain.
    "What is going on, Omega!?" I asked him.
    "I think my leg is broken, it's very very hurts." He replied.
    "This maybe serious, lemme check." Arla said.
    "His drybone is bigger now, i'm afraid it's broken, don't stand first. Try moving your feet." Arla continued.
    "Ouch!" Omega moved his feet in pain.
    "If you can move it, then it was fractured"

Me and Stud helped Omega to walk to Knoxmoor Inn, hoping the place is safe. We meet no threats of danger in the way to Knoxmoor Inn. We meet some wild zombies but they didn't spot us tho. In awhile, finnaly we arrived at Knoxmoor Inn. The place was crowded awkwardly, the peoples seems to be nice.

"Hello, my name is Valk and this is my surviving group. Can i meet the leader of this Knoxmoor Inn?" I said.
    "Oh, sure!" the guy told us to follow him to the leader.
    "Here he is."

"Hello, nice to meet you. I am Valk and this is Stud, Omega, Arla, and Tobias. We are a group sent from Grimdale to end his madness, but we need a place to rest for 2 nights and 1 day." I asked.
    "Oh, i am Nutty, the leader of this Inn. I am the reason why these peoples is still alive. I letted them live here, to manage this place so we can have a better life. And i can provide you a big room, heroes." Nutty said.
    "Wait a minute, heroes??" Stud said.
    "Yah, first, you guys went this far to save the world, and second, you guys defeated the Giant about 2 hours ago. Our scouts always patrols around Knoxmoor Inn to provide more sight." Nutty said.
    "Oh, ok Nutty, thanks." we said thank you to Nutty.
    "Your welcome"

And then, we rested for 2 days for full energy refill so we can go Byesford Castle in good condition.
    Can the group made it to Byesford Castle intime, before the evil person blocked the Plan to save the World of MineZ from the Chaos of The Undead? Find out, next.
  7. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Chapter six: To The End, We Are Close.

After taking 2 days rest, we are fully recharged. We came to Nutty's room to thank him.
    "Nutty, thanks for everything you gave to us." I thanked him.
    "Ah, no problem for the heroes. Anyways, i was thinking, can i join the group?" Nutty replied.
    "I was a Scientist from Byesford Castle. I know where the spreader is, with all the passwords of the vaults." Nutty continued.
    "Okay, we accept your offer." I said.

Nutty joined the group with all he had. He have so many strange stuff he created before at Byesford. Nutty left Dray, his partner incharge at Knoxmoor Inn.

We walked to the North following the cliff. We found 1 Stairway and 2 Wooden Bridges that leads to the gravel land.
    "I don't think people want to live at that Gravel Land, no water, no land for farming, no trees D:" Arla said
    "I have a same thinking as you too." Stud said to Arla.

In the middle of the journey, we met a horde of Zombie Pigmen, large horde. There are like 20 of them, if they all exploded, there will be 80 of Little Zombies.
    "This, is a really heavy blockade for our journey to Byesford." Omega said to the group.
    "Really? 20 Zombie Pigmen??" Stud said.
    "We can't sneak around the horde, it's blocking us from the river to the cliff. The only choice we got is fight, but how can we not getting overwhelmed by the minions?" I said.
    "Maybe i know, i have an Enderpearl Launcher so we can hit them with Grenades from afar. Here, use this." Tobias said to the group and gave the device to me.
    He gave me 6 enderpearls for the launchs.
    "Wait, i got 2 Cluster Grenades to be launched too." Nutty said to me.
    "How can i use this thing!?"
    "Put it on your shoulder and then push the button, it will slingshot the Grenades really far, i tested it." Tobias answered.
    I launched the first grenade and hits 4 Pigmen. 16 Zombie Minions seems to notice where the shots came from and ran super fast to the group. Omega rapidly shot his arrows to each Little Zombies, but some missed because the fast-moving Zombie Minions ran sooo fast. I shot another Grenade to 3 Pigmen, and the Zombie Minions do the same as the previous minions, the 1st Zombie Minions horde was defeated by Stud's Axe, but the 2nd Horde overwhelmed Stud, Nutty, and Tobias. The run circling each of the peoples in the group but didn't bite them. Omega shot his arrows directly to the Zombie Minions and all hits, except a Minion that circling Tobias. Omega shot hia arrow to the last Minion, but missed and hits Tobias' ankle and the Minion bit his Leg.
    "Uaaargh! This is huurrrtttt!!" Tobias shouts in pain.
    "Sorry! Hang on Tob!" Omega tried to heal him.
    He cutted the minion's head off and cured Tobias' infection and bandaging him.
    "Phew, almost became an Undead" Tobias cheered.

We all triumphed except Arla, the one didn't fight zombies at all.
    We continued our journey with slipping the empty side of the 7 Pigmen we killed. We walked to the edge of the cliffs and found a cave behind the waterfall. 2 Giants pop up from the waterfall and seems to notice us above them.
    "Oh my... Two Giants?? Kiddin me??" Stud yells.
    "We have to go, now" I replied

We walked following the river to Crymoore Pond. In the way, there was no threats at all. We arrived there and found if there was so many refugee there.
    " Duuude, how can the Northern villages is more crowd than Southern villages?" Stud jumped seeing the crowded village.
    "I don't know either. Let's meet the leader of this place." i replied.

We asked a man and he lead us to Don, leader of Crymoore Pond. No harm are there, like Knoxmoor Inn.
    "Hello, i am Don. I am the leader of this place. What is it?" Don said.
    "We are the group sent from Grimdale to end this madness. We need a place to take a nap."
    "Oh, thank goodness, finally a person that cares to the World of MineZ. Go to house number 6, it's vacant, you can take a nap in that place." Don replied
    "Thank you." I thanked him.
    "No problem at all."

We took a nap in a house at Crymoore Pond. We are still thinking what will happens next in our journey. The group really tired doing the whole journey without any helps except for Nutty and Don. We slept and waiting for the sun arisen to continue our journey to the Heart of the Chaos.
  8. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Chapter seven: Crowmure Massacre

In the morning, the sun is at the horizon. We all woke up and start to moan.
    "Phew, after resting for a night i felt better than before." Stud said.
    "Yeah, so good." Arla replied.

We all in good condition. We went to Don's office to tell him that we're leaving and continuing our journey.
    "Hello, heroes. Good rest last night?" Don welcomed us.
    "Yeah, good place you have."
    "We're leaving to continue our journey to Byesford Castle." i said to Don.
    "Oh, sure. But take this girl to help you in your journey, her name is Caroline."
    "Hi, i am Caroline, medic of Crymoore Pond."
    "Hello, nice to meet you, Caroline." I replied to her.
    "She is a bit rude but is helpful." Don told us.
    "Okay Don, thanks for everything you gave us."

And then, we left Crymoore Pond and went to Crowmure. Crowmure is known as military weapon source because the citizen are smart on making something. On the path, there was no danger around us. After we're near to Crowmure, we sense danger is coming. We arrived at Crowmure and saw it was very very crowded.
    "Valk, is Crowmure usually this loud?" Stud said.
    "It's loud but never as loud as now. I think something is wrong."
    We got closer to Crowmure and saw corpses. There was blood everywhere, weapons everywhere, and screams everwhere. It wasn't BlackSmiths, but it was BANDITS!!
    "Oh no!! Why this must happen!" Omega shouts to the group.
    "We must defend Crowmure too, we are responsible for this World because we're in a mission to save the World of MineZ." I said to the group.
    "Yeah, now i'm not afraid anymore." Arla said

We prepared ourselves to charge into the town. Me and Stud drawn our swords together as always. Omega and Caroline prepared their bows, Arla is fury of killing the bandits, Tobias held his special Little Iron Armour and his Stone Axe, Nutty was just holding his Cluster Grenades.

And then the battle was began.
    "Guys, chaaaarge!!" i shouts in spirit.
    We joined the battle to fight the bandits. They are not normal bandits, they are Agni Followers. It was clear with their symbols on their Armour. I slain a bandit with my Iron Sword, Stud swung his Iron Sword to kill 2 bandits, but the one dead and the one is wounded and counter-attacked Stud, and Stud was wounded.
    "Ah! Fail one!" he yells while swinging another attack.
    Stud's slash quickly kills the second bandit. When fighting a bandit, i noticed a bandit was trying to back-stab me, but thanksfully, Omega shot the backstabber in the head, and the bandit died. Arla's spirit was soo fury killing the bandits, she was so powerfull as her hate of bandits was so great. Tobias seems to be needs help on fighting 2 bandits in the same time with his Stone Axe. But incredibly Tobias slain one bandit while fighting both. Nutty is just making fun around with throwing his Cluster Grenades with a laugh.
    "Hahahahahahaha this is sooo fun! No energy was used, only running and booming around!" Nutty laugh to the bandits chasing him.
    Because of Nutty's nuttiness, the ground was full of craters caused by his Cluster Grenades. Unfortunately, Nutty's grenades attracted tons of zombies to get into Crowmure and overwhelms the bandits, also the group.
    "Nutty!! Becareful a little!!" Omega shouts to him.
    "Sorry, terrible mistake!!" Nutty regrets while a bit laughing.
    I remember the Enderpearl Launcher Tobias gave to me, it was so good to be used. I loaded it with an Enderpearl and pulled the trigger, and then the piston tossed it to the Zombie Horde i aimed. It was 'boom' exploded 3 zombies that hit. I noticed behind me, there was 4 zombies trying to eat me, and then Tobias shouts to me.
    "Valk! When i pass you this, you must quickly swing this Axe to the zombies!"
    Tobias passed me his Stone Axe and i quickly swung the Axe to the 4 zombies behind me, and decapitated 4 zombies' head.
    "Nice move, Valk!" Tobias said.
    "Right, focus on the bandits!"
    Nutty ran to me expecting me killing the zombies and bandits chasing him.
    "Nutty! Why me!?" I said.
    I loaded my Launcher with an Enderpearl and aimed it to the bandits first. I pulled the trigger and then the bandits died, now only the whole horde of zombies i counted them over 45+ zombies in one group.
    "Valk, use this special grenade!" Nutty tossed a strange ball to me carefully so it won't explode.
    I loaded it to my launcher and then pulled the trigger. The ball hits the large horde and then, a strange thing happens. The spot where the ball exploded is absorbing the zombies and pulling them and then 49 zombies was sticked together. Surprisingly, the zombies was exploded like normal grenades. Green Bloods was spreaded everywhere. There seems the bandits and the zombies were all dead. The villagers was all dead. Now there was only our group alive.

And then we gathered to a fountain in the center of Crowmure.
    "What kind of bandits are they?" Caroline spoke up.
    "Agni Worshippers. The symbol are clear in their iron chestplate." I answered.
    "Anyways, Nutty, what is the ball you gave me?" I asked him.
    "Singularity Grenade. I mixed the Grenade with a Gravel so it will be much worse Grenade." Nutty explained to me.
    And suddenly, we heard a yell coming from a building.
    "Help!! Somebody help me!!" the yell said.
    We came to the source of the noise. It was a guy, imprisoned by the bandits.
    "Are you coming to help me or kill me !?" the guy said worrying us.
    "We're friend. Lemme explode the cell to free you up, step in the corner." i warned him.
    And then i exploded the iron bars to set him free.
    "Thanks. I am Evogal, a Paladin from Fort Seward. The Fortress was overwhelmed by the evil creatures so i took refugee to Crowmure, but suddenly, those evil bandits imprisonned me inside this cell."
    "Oh, we are a group sent from Grimdale to end the madness. We are heading to Byesford Castle to retrieve a device to spread the cure and end the apocalypse." I explained to him.

After that massacre, we all looted high-grade weapons and armours. Some weapons are lighten by a strange Purple sparks. We still don't know what the sparks are. We found lots of iron gears in the scavenging moment. We repaired them and distributed the gears to all members of the group. We then left Crowmure in exhausted conditiion fighting the zombies and bandits. We found some wood piles in the way through the river and made a boat of them. We can make only 2 boats, so Me, Stud, Omega, and Arla is on the first boat, Nutty, Tobias, Evogal, and Caroline is on the second boat. We flowed in the same current of the river, to Byesford Castle. The current was slow so we will make it to Byesford slower than our planning.

The group was trying to get th device as fast as they can, but they are running out of time.
    Can the group make it to Byesford Castle before any bad things happen? Find out in the next chapter.
  9. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Chapter eight: Byesford Castle, The Chamber of the Arc

We flowing with the water to the Byesford Castle. In mean while, we are nearly there. In the way, there was some horde of zombies walking randomly at the riverside. And then where are here, the Byesford Castle. The place was so damaged. The walls, the buildings, even the castle, and suddenly, Omega saw a boat.
    "Hey, hey, look overthere! It looks like a boat, a small boat."
    "Maybe someone had came here before us. Friendly or not, we must becareful of any activity inside the Castle." Stud said to the group.

We decked our ships to the Byesford Castle. We heard so so many zombie growls from outside.
    "Wow, i'm not sure about getting inside and retrieve a device with these zombies." Stud said.
    "Well, this is our only hope for mankind guys, we are the ones who are destined to save this generation." I'm suring the whole group to get inside.
    "This time, i will fight no matter how scary the zombies are!" Arla said with fury spirit.
    "Yeah! I'm gunna proove that children are as good as adults!" Tobias shouts to the whole group.
    "Me too, i will get inside and retrieve the device at all cost." Omega said.
    "Right. We are all going inside to get the device."

After getting bravery, we all charged into the Castle and killed any zombies in sight. Me, Evogal, Tobias, Arla, and Stud drawn all of our swords together and charged in strenght.
    "Ha! No touchies!" Stud slain a zombie trying to bite his arm.
    Tobias swung his mighty axe into the zombies' neck and decapitated them. Omega in great power, he pulled 3 arrows in the same time and released the string and killed 3 zombies charging to him. Arla is not afraid of zombies anymore, she was in faith, that zombies are not scary, but weak! Caroline is shooting the zombies everywhere rapidly with her bow. Evogal was so mighty with his fast-moving sword dance. Nutty was just punching the zombies with his piston punching device. Me and Stud fought side by side and helped each other slaying every zombies around us. Caroline and Omega are rapid fire duo and rained the zombies with their arrows. Tobias and Arla was the most spiritful of the group.

We fought by hours until we realized, that the zombies are keep spawning from every corner of the castle. The zombies started to overwhelm us as we got tired fighting so many zombies. I remember about the Singularity Grenade Nutty made before. I need to end this ambush once and for all.
    "Nutty! Give me your Singularity Grenade!!" Nutty passed me 3 Singularity Grenades.
    I loaded my Enderpearl Launcher to destroy all the zombies here. I launched the first Sing-Grenade and made a tiny blackhole to soak all the zombies around us. The grenade saved us, but only for 6 seconds. Another large horde came from every entrance to the room we are inside. Nutty noticed a trapdoor below him.
    "Guys! Get in this trapdoor!!" he shouts.
    He opened the trapdoor and letted the whole team inside. But something happened, we are all inside except one person, Evogal. He was left outside the trapdoor trying to defend himself standing above the trapdoor expecting someone to let him in.
    "Valk! Don't mind me, keep the team safe! I will be fine!!" he shouts trying to protect the whole team.
    "Im truely sorry Evogal! I am so so sorry!" I left him alone fighting zombies around him.
    Suddenly, a zombie bit him and another 2 zombies bit him, and then, he died protecting the team. He was lost by a horde of zombie. His action was so great, sacrificing himself for mankind.
    "Evogal... No..." Caroline said as she knew Evogal by chatting on the boat that brought us here.
    "Evogal's action was honourable. He was protecting us from failing the mission we brought this far." I said in regret.
    "He was a great man, a hero." Stud continued.
    "We can't even burry him with glory." I continued the words.

That moment, was the first time we lost a member. We followed Nutty to the chamber of the Arc. Nutty seems to know everything about this place, as he worked here as a scientist before the outbreak began and overwhelmed the whole Byesford Castle.

"We are near to the Arc, guys. It's almost over." Nutty said to the group in happy.
    We walked through 2 vaults until, we saw something, terrible.
    "Wha, what happened!?" Stud panicked.
    "It seems, that someone came here before us." Omega replied.
    "True, the boat was the thing that brought him here." I continued.
    The vault door to the chamber was exploded so bad. The person boomed it so he can grab something, super important. We entered the chamber and found out something.
    "Oh no, this is bad, we are too late!!" I desperated and fell to my knees seeing the Arc was gone.
    "Wait, there is a letter here." Caroline said.

Heroes, you are too late! I retrieved the Arc and spreaded the virus all over the World of MineZ and will turn every dead ones, into undeads. There is no hope anymore of your pathetic people. I will turn my Lost, into a Victory of mine!! Hahahahahaha!!

-Agni, Master of Chaos

"GRRAAAGH!!" I crushed the letter and stomped it with my feet.
    "AGNI!! I WILL FIND YOU!!" I shouts in anger.
    "So, we came here for nothing? Just a stupid letter and let our friend, Evogal die useless!?" Stud said desperated.
    "No, wait. Agni's base is at Agni Ignis. Agni Ignis was his last Fortress in Great War of MineZ, he should be there! I am very sure!" i remembered about my, and Stud's past in the war.
    "Verywell, we have to go there, fast." Omega replied.

In awhile of anger, Nutty lead us getting out of Byesford Castle including avoiding the zombie horde we fought last time. We grabbed our 2 boats and going back to Crymoore Pond to meet Don again and take 3 days massive rest, because in the 4th day, we are going to walk to Agni Ignis the whole day.
  10. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Chapter nine: Army of The Coast