1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Asking to all MTA players

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by PeAcE_W1th_Al1, Aug 24, 2017.

Question - Asking to all MTA players
  1. PeAcE_W1th_Al1 Regular Member

XP:
    3,839xp
    which's better?

1. 1.8

2. 1.9

3. I don't know

use comment for vote
    00110101 and DevDuck like this.

2. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    301,954xp
    For me, a mixture from both of them would be nice. Plus some extra balance changes. 1.9 Map, 1.8 Mechanics except 1.8 Drugs and BS, Spamming Weapons and Snipers buffed, everybody should be able to use every weapon, but not be able to mod the weapon if the level is too low, in the air bullets should always do damage when they hit another player. And Jetpacks should be nerfed.

But if I had to choose one of them, i'd take 1.9.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
  3. Ktrompfl MTA Mini Admin

XP:
    418,543xp
  4. Runkelpokk Gold

XP:
    517,586xp
    1.9 is better only bs cooldown , bad drugs and high kit price are bad
  5. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    301,954xp
    Nope? BS cool down is good how it is! And drugs where way too OP!!! THAT WON'T GET CHANGED BACK! (Sorry for capslock lolz)

Ultimativemaster and Ktrompfl like this.
  6. PeAcE_W1th_Al1 Regular Member

XP:
    3,839xp
    Well true but 9mm+scarbine is too op
  7. 00110101 Regular Member

XP:
    221,382xp

2 is better, but they should remove level advantage and high kit prices
  8. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,728xp
    Depends. 1.8 for the guns, 1.9 for the bands, bug fixes, and the weird nerf of the level advantage bug
  9. Hollow_Leg Gold

XP:
    220,426xp
    Although the jump from a normal silenced 9mm to a maxed one is 5.45k to 55.45k
  10. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,728xp
    pretty sure a normal one is also 55k...
  11. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    301,954xp
    Nah
    Nah in a kit, a gun without mods has the normal price, but with mods it costs 55k more or sth like that

Ultimativemaster likes this.
  12. storm345 Developer

XP:
    627,064xp
    Actually the cooldown isn't new with 1.9, only the animation. The same cooldowns existed in 1.8 as invisible 'no damage ticks' (how minecraft pre 1.9 preventing hit spamming), only difference with 1.9 is that it's now animated. On the contrary the removal of 'no damage ticks' in 1.9 MTA actually makes it possible to damage players at a greater rate than before with certain weapons such as miniguns
    MESLEG and MCDuckler like this.
  13. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    301,954xp
    he meant bandages cooldown (Which is obvious good, don't know why he dislikes that)
  14. Sherlock_Shears Regular Member

XP:
    62,035xp
  15. Papka_Herman Regular Member

XP:
    47xp
  16. Reklaw22 Regular Member

XP:
    7,149xp
    Also remove or totally nerf deathstreak.
    MCDuckler likes this.
  17. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    301,954xp
    +1