1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Ascendance.

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Flutonus, Jun 19, 2013.

MineZ - Ascendance.
  1. Flutonus Platinum

XP:
    70,592xp
    This is the first chapter of the first story I have ever wrote. I hope you enjoy!
    Please follow me for more if you like! :D

Chapter One: United.
    “Fuck!”, Flute heard the man curse under his breath just as the silver blade split through the flesh on his back and through his torso. The man’s limp body collapsed as it slipped off the sword. Flute raised the blade into the light of the grey moon, a faint blue light radiated off the silver blade, Flute was memorized by it for a moment until he quickly snapped back to reality. Crouching down, Flute rummaged through the man’s back pack with haste, he didn’t want to stay in the open like this any longer than he already had. The fight was over within moments but the noise might have attracted someone… Or something to his presence in the field. After Flute had organised the loot of food, water and a new chainmail helm into his bag he decided to walk into the woods towards the coastal town of Portsmouth.
    After walking for a while Flute seen the reflective light of the moon on a silver arrow head flying towards him, without thinking, Flute gracefully steps back, letting it fly by his face. It went into slow motion and Flute could actually see the arrow buzz past his face, the arrow cutting a strand of his brown hair. Time speeds up. Leaping back Flute then does a semi backflip to a tree beside him, rolling to the side as he dodges yet another arrow before realising where they are coming from. Flute rolls again only to be slices open by an arrow on his left shoulder, the wound obviously wasn’t deep but it stang like all hell. Sprinting to a tree to take cover Flute try’s to gain some sense from what’s happening. “You shouldn’t have come here!” said a familiar voice from exactly behind the tree Flute was hiding behind. “Bayleh you arse hole!” Flute said in a shaky yet almost cheerful voice. “Flute? Oh god!” Flute moves from the tree he used for cover towards his previous attacker. “Sorry about that. I thought you were a bandit!”. “Its fine, Bayleh.” Flute said with a cheerful voice, letting out a small chuckle. “Lets head for Portsmouth for some healing supply’s.” Flute said, referring to his wounded shoulder. “Haha, yeah. Sorry about that..” Bayleh said instantly. “Again, Bayleh. Its fine.” Flute said.
    Treetop_Archer and kamenzie_ like this.

2. Shadow_Mitten Regular Member

XP:
    31,323xp
    Already, I want more. You have a nice storyline here!
  3. BewearThePie Platinum

XP:
    25,760xp
    When am i introduced? :D