1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Arrow Arcade Events

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by minecraftepic47, Aug 4, 2015.

Arrow Arcade Events
?

Are Arrow Arcade events a good idea?

Yes! 9 vote(s) 100.0%
No (explain why) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. mcepic47 Platinum

XP:
    251,967xp
    I think it would be beneficial (and not to mention fun) if we had arrow arcade events. Once a week, one of the games gets a showcase! By having events (like maybe tournaments or double XP days/weekends on different games) it would bring more attention to these old games which people hardly play at all anymore. If more people played, even if just for a day or two, bugs or annoying parts of the games that make them either unplayable or not fun to play could be fixed, and more people might start coming back to these games. If everybody just absolutely hates the game, then the Shotbow Staff could see that the game is no longer serving a purpose by existing, and the server space could be cleared for a new game, or just removed so that Shotbow has one less sub server to run. Leave comments and thoughts about this suggestion below, if you have any!
    *sorry about the lack of a prefix... I tried to change it so that it would say "suggestion", but I ended up removing it completely on accident. Whoops.

2. Jarool Emerald

XP:
    8,082xp
    So, we'd have one day every week to play a single Arrow Arcade game (one that's advertised or something)? Sounds fun. Double xp is a bit OP. Maybe just an added 1.0x multiplier. You don't necessarily have to agree with that idea, but yeah.
  3. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Good idea! An event on HiPS could be great. I agree with Double XP, as it will get more players to the event, and it isnt that 100% op.
  4. Drakonkinst Gold

XP:
    13,491xp
    Just making sure, you're saying that so Regulars get "double" xp and premiums get just +1.0?
  5. mcepic47 Platinum

XP:
    251,967xp
    Honestly, the admins could figure out what they think would be good for this part. The main idea here is that there would be SOME SORT of XP booster in one of the arrow arcade games on a day or weekend or whatever each week to bring more attention to them.
  6. Jarool Emerald

XP:
    8,082xp

That or 10 month subs get 8.0x multipliers
  7. builder56128053 Regular Member

XP:
    18,706xp
    holy.....
    thats alot
    iv i ever saw what overpowered mechanics are
    that tops the list