1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Army base

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Creeperker, Mar 16, 2017.

Army base
  1. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Adding army base would be great! There is NPC who is "Elite cop"(think good name), tanks and fighters. In here, you can get XP more than any other General Cops. If you intrusion to base, you'll get Wanted lvl ★★★★★★. Also if you pass fly over base, you'll get wanted lvl ★★★★. Sometimes, there is a boss in the innermost part. If you kill him, you can get some money and name tag "Boss" and it inform every players by the chat.(like MineZ Shrine of the dusk) The boss can get some money in the base of the innermost part every 6 hours(reset by the server rebooting), It needs 5 minutes time to do it(it called boss mission) in there and we could know where he is if he visit to Base. Then players will go to there to kill him, and he will defends himself for money and honor. The boss mission remuneration will increase for each successive achievement. If you success certain number of times(like cop system), you will get special rank. I'd like to hear your ideas :D

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    Please note that I'm not an active and dedicated MTA player.

I'd like to see 'heists', like you have them on GTA V. I don't not if this is possible in coding the gamemode, but it'd be very cool.

I like the idea, Creeperker! :)
    Creeperker likes this.
  3. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    "Heists" are already in the game
    DutchBartje likes this.
  4. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Sounds like fun, creep. Quite a bit to implement though I guess. but who knows once 1.9 is live
    Thanks, got a bit confused there for a while :stuck_out_tongue:
  5. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    I didn't think about this that if boss will be inactive. If someone having "boss" will be banned or inactive for 3 weeks or a month or so on the boss tag will be back to NPC boss and respawn it on Base.
  6. SirGamingWizard Regular Member

XP:
    52,446xp
    Maybe it could be a title that lasts one session, as in when you leave you lose it and the boss respawns, or you're killed by another player. However, I feel maybe there should be certain benefits while having the title, like gaining more loot from NPCs and players
  7. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    An army base has been suggested many times before and has been thought about, but we have a planned build schedule for each new part of the map, and i dont think there will an army base within the next 1-3 map updates. but it surely is possible. :)
    Ktrompfl and SirGamingWizard like this.