1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Apply To Be In "An Uncalculated Mistake"

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Pyrosfyre, May 20, 2013.

MineZ - Apply To Be In "An Uncalculated Mistake"
  1. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    I have divided the story into three threads.

This is the Application thread.

The story is located here
    http://shotbow.net/forum/threads/18994/
    The Comments section is located here
    http://shotbow.net/forum/threads/12070/

I will need the application in order to continue this story. PLEASE APPLY

The Applications should look like this.

Name
    Allegiance (friend/enemy)
    Items
    Skills
    short background
    Fate (are you OK with dying?)
    Death (How you want to die)
    misc info

Items and skills don't have to be filled out but it would make it easier for me. thanks all. If you are not ok with dying then death does not apply you dont have to fill that out.

I want everyone to know that I may not include you first because you applied first. I a putting characters into the story as they fit. It is not a first come first serve basis for this. Though I do try to apply that it is not the determining factor.

2. BananaTyphoon Silver

XP:
    22,296xp
    Name: Connor
    Items: Full chain, 2 Finely crafted iron swords, a bow with 10 arrows and a reasonable amount of food
    Skills Very strong/brave, Doesnt fear anyone. Can also dual-weild swords
    Short Background: One of the finest craftsman in Romero, he managed to escape after the outbreak flooded the inner town walls. He now roams the land helping anyone he can.
    misc info: His bravery can sometimes be his downfall.
    Pyrosfyre and thesheepsaysmoo1 like this.
  3. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    20,674xp
    Name: The Nutt or Nutty(it is unknown about his real name as he is reluctant to tell)
    Occupation/role: mainly a healer, but with a few tricks :D
    Items: some shears, healing ointment, and many bandages, and a sword
    Skills: swordsman and a good healer
    short background: he used to live in Elliom until it was overrun so he went to Byesford Castle (before is fell)where he did some research and made the SPLASH potion of healing and also devised a quick way to heal without those nasty potions...
    misc info: his "name" comes from his tendency to make crazy schemes and get away from them unharmed...
    Pyrosfyre likes this.
  4. Laptisen Regular Member

XP:
    16,811xp
    Name: Laptisen
    Role: Archer
    Items: Cookies, Bow, 4 stacks of arrows.
    Skills: Pinpoint archer
    Allegiance: Friend, really I don't mind.
    Background: Lived in Greyvale. Became a thief, then a mercenary. After realizing the value of life, he stopped his acts and fled Greyvale, popping up in many places.
    Misc info: Very introverted, shy. Tries not to tangle with anyone, so he stays quiet, in fear that someone may judge him in remembrance of some heinous crimes he committed.
    Fate: I'm fine with dying. Running off is preferable.
    Death: Anything, just please don't make it pathetic.
    Pyrosfyre likes this.
  5. Buffooligan Regular Member

XP:
    13,713xp
    Name: Eris
    Role: Healer
    Items: A stone sword, stone axe, bow and 15 arrows, cookies, healing supplies(paper, shears, red and lime dye)
    Skills: Excellent at healing the worst of wounds.
    Background: Lived in Yawpton, acting as a medic for the soldiers who lived there- now he's a roamer, healing those who need it, giving out supplies to those who need it.
    Misc info: VERY cautious, only talks to those he trusts.
    Fate: Up to you
    Death: To a giant? Your choice.
    Allegiance: Former ally of Pyros, now a neutral.
    Pyrosfyre likes this.
  6. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    Name: Goat
    Role: Lone Traveller and Survivalist
    Allegiance: Passive/Aggressive friendly
    Items: Nothing
    Skills: Extremely skilled hand-to-hand combat, specializes in breaking limbs
    Background: Goat was left with amnesia near the beginning of the outbreak, forgetting even his name. He took to calling himself goat due to it being the first creature he killed to survive.
    Fate: Leaves protagonist (death is fine)
    Death: Preferably found already dead
    Misc info: Very quiet, but not suspicious. He tends to make friends easily but refuses to travel with anyone, claiming that they'd just end up dying and he wouldn't want that burden.
  7. lmj2001 Regular Member

XP:
    4,970xp
    Jimmy
    Male
    Gladiator
    Enchanted Diamond Sword
    Extremely skilled with one handed-weapons but only has one good leg
    When Jimmy was a baby he was treated differently then the other childs as he grew up he noticed he had this fire burn on the side of his face that was there since he was born but it still always looks like the fire bruise looks like it just got burnt
    Doesn't talk that much but loves Ramen Noodles
  8. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    I have edited the details on the apps. For those who have already applied it is fine if you leave them the way they are. If you want to edit them and update them it would be appreciated. For those who apply after this you need to follow the updated template. Thanks all.
  9. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    Name: Marco polo or macro

Occupation/role: a good guy who is very loyal

Allegiance (friend/enemy) friend

Items: chain Armour and iron helm and a well made iron sword

Skills: great at sword fighting and bad at bows

short background: veteran soldier and fencing expert - fought in the zombie war and lost many of his friends - now a mercenary

Fate (are you OK with dying?) i don't mind dieing

Death (How you want to die) defending the good guys in battle

misc info: quiet and wont strike against an unarmed man but smart and good at tactics and the like
  10. Buffooligan Regular Member

XP:
    13,713xp
    Can we apply more than once?
  11. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    yes
  12. Buffooligan Regular Member

XP:
    13,713xp
  13. Laptisen Regular Member

XP:
    16,811xp
    Thanks for my addition!
  14. hjguy12 Regular Member

XP:
    2,351xp
    Name: Haz
    Occupation/Role: A Ex-bandit , who allies with the group
    Allegiance: Friend of main group
    Items: Damaged Iron Sword, Shovel, Leggings and boots, 16 cookies
    Skills: Avoiding detection, Ambushes
    Short background:An adventurer who, after losing most of his gear from a bandit attack, pretended to join said bandits (the ones who attack Eliom) but plans to betray them.
    Fate: Death
    Death: Sacrifices himself in some way e.g. to allow the group to clear a dungeon/Is shot off parkour (I don't mind which)
    Misc info: Is found wounded.
  15. zacbacklack Regular Member

XP:
    11,268xp
    Name: Zack
    Occupation/role: Fighter (He is a dwarf).
    Allegiance (friend/enemy): Friend
    Items: Very, very sharp pickaxe
    Skills: A fighter dwarf, so he's good at fighting.
    short background: After reading an ages-old legend of two men called Romulus & Reemus, Zack decided to learn combat with a pickaxe. He was driven out of his home in Sirus and moved north to Zerbia, fighting off zombies to survive.
    Fate (are you OK with dying?): Yep
    Death (How you want to die): Fighting, preferably having something to do with the beard. (Maybe he trips on his beard onto a sword, I don't know :stuck_out_tongue:)
    misc info: He has a beard
  16. CJPB2012 Regular Member

XP:
    7,473xp
    Name: Culain Wolfblood
    Allegiance: Friend
    Items: Bow, stack o' arrows, light chainmail armour covered with leather padding, a few throwing knives, iron shortsword, A stolen health potion, some bread and cookies and some snowballs.
    Skills: Moves fast and quietly, can kill quickly, knows the forests and mountains very well and can 'disappear' into them when being chased, is able to deal with fall damage well, and parkour. (Cause why not?)
    Short background: Culain hated the way the rich let the poor suffer in the streets. He saw this mainly though the way his family treated anyone and everyone who didn't have a fortune to their name. When he moved out, he took a large chunk of his parent's fortune and got himself prepared and turned into his societies Robin Hood. But then the outbreak changed everything. He decided to help who he could, and kill off the people daring enough to survive with an iron fist (bad guys, basically).
    Fate: He wouldn't really mind, as long as its a noble death.
    Death: Either distracting the undead or killing an evil person, (preferably the next character app I post)
    misc info: He wears dark colours with a cloak and hood.
  17. CJPB2012 Regular Member

XP:
    7,473xp
    Name: Damien Pain
    Occupation: Basically a Dictator of his camp/town/survival group
    Allegiance: Enemy (hates with a passion)
    Items: Full Iron armour, with red and black leather padding for extra protection, a 'magical' iron sword (fire, ice, whatever, you can think of it), a health potion, grenades and snowballs
    Skills: Strike fear into people, a very manipulative way of talking, is strong but slow, very well trained with a sword, very tactical.
    Short background: He was son of the most powerful man in the country, and trained to become a leader of men. But what his father couldn't see was the psychotic spark in his son's eye. When the outbreak happened, he killed his father, and forced the remaining guard to join his group, which he likes to call the 'Ancient Chaos Army' (ACA). Since then he has been gathering survivors, and destroying anyone who even glances at him funny.
    Fate: You've read this, right?
    Death: Swarmed by zombies while in a corner, or decapited, or kicked off a cliff/somewhere high.
    misc info: His eyes are yellow and he is big. (six and a half feet, and muscly). One of his biggest enemies is a nuisance named Culain.
  18. valkyrieX888 Regular Member

XP:
    24,275xp
    Name: Randgris
    Occupation/role: A high-skilled swordmaster also an adventurer
    Allegiance (friend/enemy): friend
    Items: Full set of full durabilitied Iron Armour, Smite I Iron Sword, and a Power I Bow
    Skills: High-skilled Swordmaster but can't do any healing stuff
    short background:The group found Randgris at the Knoxmoor Inn when Randgris is scavenging supplies. He's really can be trusted and loyal to anybody except the baddy guys
    Fate (are you OK with dying?): Following and giving his trust to the group but the storyline is up to you :D . ( Sorry but i don't really like died so yeah, don't wanna die )
    Death (How you want to die): Sorry, dont really like to die
    misc info: A great friend and helper, expecially to Pyros because Pyros seems to be cool for him.
  19. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    I just take what they give me. I build in flaws but I keep the main positive things they want for their characters. Not everyone in my story is OP. If anything odds are all against my main character succeeding.
  20. NikkoTheNeko Gold

XP:
    33,265xp
    Name(more like nickname since its undead) Shiner
    Gender: dude do you really care what type of junk a zombie has??
    Occupation/role giant alpha male(?)
    Allegiance (friend/enemy) enemy
    Items it's a frakkin giant what items does it need??
    Skills: howl call to get pigmen and zombies, can stomp and send someone flying, can pick people up and crush them in its hands
    short background: Shiner is a giant zombie that's missing part of its face, the gaping hole looks like a black eye at first which is why the survivors have decided to call it Shiner. Shiner is one of the giants that even other giants shy away from
    Fate (are you OK with dying?)please kill it
    Death (How you want to die) Good god what is that thig??? kill it with FIRE! Just kidding you pick like I say for most of my apps