1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Apply To Be In 'A World Corrupted'

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Imaguy1337, Apr 12, 2013.

MineZ - Apply To Be In 'A World Corrupted' | Page 2
  1. snowball314 Silver

XP:
    7,168xp
    IGN: Snowball
    F/E: steals when needed, otherwise friendly
    State of Mind: doesn't trust anybody, except for natural animals
    Details: on one of his Military raids in Grimdale, military officer "snowball" went missing somewhere in the sewers, when he was rescued he was traumatized, not trusting anybody anymore except for animals, only saying this to his friends
    "its a lie, all of it, soon the lie will be revealed. Only people who have felt pain, not just physical, but mental, know this, Im telling you, get ready."
    Location of meeting: Frostbain.

his bow was lost in the sewers, he made one out of bone and string. this is his new one, he dips his arrows in poison, for a little punch.

2. lackofmops Regular Member

XP:
    11,656xp
    ign: lackofmops
    bandit or healer: bandit
    friend or enemy: enemy
    state of mind: spiteful
    meeting place: roamer
    story: A happy citizen of Portsmouth, his life was forever changed when the outbreak occurred. A somewhat spoiled rich kid, he was forced to fight for his life. Against all odds, he made it out alive, and is still living today. However, because he had no real survival training, he was forced to steal for a living. He didn't like it, but he still did.
  3. RvGhost Platinum

XP:
    13,597xp
    ign: Brandonsuter
    occupation: Silent Killer, Only kills if he feels the person is a threat.
    bandit or healer: Bandits if needed, but likes to heal.
    friend or enemy: friend
    state of mind: Silent, Talks rarely but when he does everyone listens.
    meeting place: Eilliom ( Or yawpton)
  4. kaleTit Regular Member

XP:
    5,206xp
    Shirtless Homo :lmao: Randomness!
  5. cashenkes Regular Member

XP:
    42,365xp
    lol lets now spam him with new aplications
  6. Patwhit01 Gold

XP:
    18,972xp
    IGN/Name: Patwhit01/Pat
    F/E: Only attacks if attacked, 99% trustworthy. (Get on my bad side though, you're gonna regret it.)
    State of Mind: Extremely hyperactive, a pvp master, and knows almost every location on the MineZ Map.
    Details: Does whatever he can to protect his friends and defeat his enemies. Can be easily provoked by anything.
  7. double_axle Platinum

XP:
    59,791xp
    Name: Double, Axle or my IGN but I would like axle.

Age: 13 though he is freakishly tall like me (that is why they let him join the army)

Location: Carmi (I would like to be first spotted in the tower in the center of town with a bow drawn)

Occupation: A war general before the outbreak and a commander of the carmi armed forces also before the outbreak he liked to train newbies with a bow.

Friend or Enemy?: friendly if you are

State of Mind: Cocky, cool, calm, crazy, and the one to always be ready with a joke even in the middle of a battle.

Skills: A master with a bow can hit any target if he has a clear shot and he has 20/20 vision. Also he is skilled with a sword and hears almost everything within a 1/2 of a mile radius.

Extras: has been bitten by a zombie and has the infection but has not turned, yet it is unlikely he will because he had medical skills and treated his wounds right after he got them. but has survived well and has been stockpiling food weaponry and armor in the hidden sewer chest.
    Final edit
    Open to traveling?: Yes
  8. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    Sounds a lot like my character :D
  9. double_axle Platinum

XP:
    59,791xp
    lolz :lmao:
  10. double_axle Platinum

XP:
    59,791xp
    LOLZ your not kidding when you say axle is like pyro :lmao: I have a feeling axle and pyro might start having archer wars seeing who can kill the most zombies in a fight lolz.
  11. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    Im writing my own story if you want to see it. If we ever meet in this one we probably will end up competing.
  12. double_axle Platinum

XP:
    59,791xp
    sure I would like to see it.
  13. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    BTW immaguy when are those chapters gonna come out? Im still waiting............................. :D
  14. double_axle Platinum

XP:
    59,791xp
    yhea we are both waiting :D *stalker smile* :stuck_out_tongue: