1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question ANYONE STILL ACTIVE?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by I_Dont_Play_This, Sep 12, 2018.

Question - ANYONE STILL ACTIVE? | Page 4
  1. walterberryfinn Regular Member

XP:
    82,678xp
    Oh gosh! These names are great to see...

I started playing in 2013 with Annihilation and Gun Game hahaha... Definitely love this server! It's been quite a joy!
    I_Dont_Play_This and Fluffoon like this.

2. LKnightO Platinum

XP:
    242,729xp
  3. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    218,399xp
    Im here. Been gone because I've been growing out of mc.
  4. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    111,445xp
    Whaaat!? At what age do you grow out of Minecraft?
    Hingey and I_Dont_Play_This like this.
  5. TechoNinja Platinum

XP:
    147,770xp
    Still get notifications from Tapatalk, so for the most part that is how I keep up *kinda" with shotbow.
    H2i_, cokc, _Swipe and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    218,399xp
    Lol just been boring for me and especially on Shotbow with nothing really new for a long time.
    H2i_ and I_Dont_Play_This like this.
  7. Myotis_ Regular Member

XP:
    4,596xp
  8. xAzkarel Regular Member

XP:
    7,308xp
    2013 player here, still play from time to time but the playerbase is too low to be what it used to be, one of the best experiences playing minecraft was annihilation for the first time though
    _Swipe and I_Dont_Play_This like this.
  9. cokc Platinum

XP:
    283,738xp
    bedrock boys we still lurkin
    H2i_ and I_Dont_Play_This like this.
  10. EscapeTheLag Silver

XP:
    282,453xp
    Been on since 2014, Anni was the first multiplayer game I played ever since me and my two brothers chipped in to buy that $26 minecraft account for PC. I quit after a year, I forget why, maybe it was because other friends in my clan stopped playing. Then I came back to play around 2016 but quit the day 1.8 came out with all the wacky shields. Today I came back to reminisce. How is everyone doing?
    - P.S. Darien Im your biggest fan.
    .... I still have that pineapple cape xxjridxx got me x'D
    I_Dont_Play_This likes this.
  11. Jeroen_jb Platinum

XP:
    166,933xp
    I am still alive... :wink:
  12. Darth_Bachious Retired Staff

XP:
    53,093xp
    Sometimes browsing the forums, rarely got time to join an actual game. When I got time, being disappointed about Assassin being unplayable for me at the US server due to lag, leaves for few months, repeats.
  13. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    70,968xp
    I remember tps in nexus, the old lobby, Skylands release, master wand, people dying their armor, and the things like get x melee kills for warrior.
    I_Dont_Play_This and Fluffoon like this.