1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Anybody help me?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by DarthDS, Jan 11, 2017.

Question - Anybody help me?
  1. DarthDS Regular Member

XP:
    579xp
    Hey everybody.
    I have two questions.

1) Where are some of the major places in the game, in terms of lore and such? You know, Shrine of the Dusk, the four spires, etc.

2) Is anybody willing to team for a youtube series? I wanted to do MineZ for my youtube, but I feel like it'd be better with some other people, as MineZ is a somewhat cooperative game.

Thank you for your time.
    Soular likes this.

2. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    I suggest joining a clan or group! For instance, Dawn Brigade, a healer group
    Soular and thereaper6733 like this.
  3. Brxnton Platinum

XP:
    90,067xp
    A place I find interesting for lore is Aurora. It's not much, but i enjoy the little book it offers.
  4. DarthDS Regular Member

XP:
    579xp
    I'm playing on the new 1.11 server, so there isn't really anybody around. You willing to play?
  5. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Axis Mundi and shrine of the dusk contain the majority of lore.
  6. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    Yes, but my hours are all whack
  7. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    As Cookson said, most of the game's lore is currently in Shrine of the Dusk and Axis Mundi.

You can always look for a group to play with, there is a list of clans who are recruiting via the forums here.
  8. RisingThumb Regular Member

XP:
    96,839xp
    The lore of the game is sprinkled throughout the game injecting narrative to some places. As Cookson said, the highest concentration of your Lore Drugs doses are at Shrine and Axis Mundi, However other places do too offer lore.

If you're looking for a few friends for making videos in your spare time with little dedication I'd recommend playing with friends. If you want to be a dedicated member of a clan or do large scale dungeons, you usually want to find a clan for those. Some examples of clans include The UNKNOWN [?] Trading Company, A clan that trades equipment in the south and also do other events throughout the week. The Dawn Brigade which does Dungeons and Heal runs. Corsair which do a lot of PvP in the gravellands area usually, and The Night's Watch which are a group of anti-bandits. As 100%hippo posted above, you can find on the forums a list of recruiting clans. Most of MineZ youtube stuff depends on what you personally enjoy doing and what you aim to achieve with it.