1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Another dungeon idea. (completely different)

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Mohawk2, Mar 19, 2018.

Discussion - Another dungeon idea. (completely different)
?

Do you like this dungeon?

Yes 2 vote(s) 22.2%
Meh 4 vote(s) 44.4%
No 3 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,278xp
    Well, due to negative response on my last dungeon, I decided to try to make another thread with all new ideas. Due to how few solo dungeons there are in mineZ, this one is a solo. This dungeon has a cave atheistic, although I don't know if I actually want it to be located within the caves.
    First room:
    First thing you do is enter the room. This is a puzzle. There is a sign that says "Directions: r,s,r,l,r". You have to figure out what it means. Then you enter the next room, which is a maze. You may have figured out that r is right, s is straight, and l is left. This is the key to the maze. Once you enter the maze lava starts coming down from the ceiling, and if you did not read the sign or understand what it means you will likely die, although you still have a chance.
    Second room:
    This part requires a bow and some arrows. You need to shoot arrows on the ceiling, but be quick! The plotforms dissapear after 5 seconds (may change it a bit), allowing you to have two chances to hit the buttons. There is three of these. If you fall, you die.
    Third room:
    In this room you have to parkour across stalagmites. This room should be a bit easier and if you fall you don't die, although you do take fall damage. There is also zombie spawners in the pit, but there is a way back to the start of the parkour.
    Fourth room:
    This is the final room. This room is not very wide but pretty tall. There is parkour to the top. You need to do it quickly, because soon after you enter the room lava starts rising from the bottom of it (will do this with the /fill command in layers, and doing this should cause no lag since it is a small room and is not all at once.) This parkour is not too difficult, but falling is lethal.
    Loot room:
    No mobs spawn in here. This room is completely safe.
    Additional information.
    I want to know your feedback! Vote in the poll, and if you are feeling really generousput a comment about the thing you liked/disliked!