1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Announcing the Shotbow FilmCrew

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bionic_Prodigy, May 11, 2016.

Announcing the Shotbow FilmCrew
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bionic_Prodigy Obsidian

XP:
    128,110xp
    Greetings Shotbow Players,

It is with great pleasure that I have the opportunity to announce a brand new team - the Shotbow FilmCrew!

“But Bio! What is that?”, you may ask.

To begin, I ask that you don’t confuse this with the Media Programme, which is an entirely different team.

As it is, the Shotbow FilmCrew is a video creation team that is designed with the objective to revitalize the Shotbow Youtube Channel in order to improve the player-to-staff relation within the community. I created this group with the intent to show the players that there are things that we do beyond what is seen and that we truly do care about all of our gamemodes.

“Hmm, that’s cool, but what videos are you planning on making?”

Thanks for asking! We anticipate expanding our horizons from cinematic trailers showcasing each of our fantastic gamemodes in an exciting fashion to things that I ensure you haven’t seen before. Our videos are planned to go beyond the limits to a professional level with a dedicated team of talented people that are intrigued by the art of video production.

As of now, I am proud to announce that our Head Editor in this project is Ashley_W, who some of you may know as Ashley100998. Ash is a MineZ community-acclaimed video editor that has a knack for all things video related - specializing in anything from the structure of a formal video to advanced motion graphics. He has created multiple videos promoting the well being of the Shotbow Community, which includes things from Community Highlight Montages to projects that are featured on the Shotbow Channel already. I look forward to seeing his work and undoubtedly know that you’ll enjoy it just as much as I do.

The team will have organization in terms of positions available, that each work hand-in-hand as a well-oiled machine. This is a limited position team as well, so that organization is the key to success. Each position requires a sizable amount of time, so if that’s not something in your alley, I would reconsider your options of applying.

The Current* Ranks are:

Head Editor: Although the title’s name may suggest that this individual will merely be in charge of editing clips, this is not the case at all. In relevant terms, the Head Editor is essentially the director of each project. Without the resources necessary, the Head Editor will not be able to produce a video that is up to par with what he/she deems as appropriate.

Editor: The duties of this position are similar to that of the Head Editor, only with less authority. This person will be working closely with the Head Editor to collaborate on certain projects, and will also venture out to work on his/her own mini projects from time to time as well. As entailed in the Head Editor’s description, while these mini projects are being administered, the “Secondary” Editor is the one in charge and will carry out the same duties as the Head.

Recorder: Without our Recorders, there would be no video. These people will have the opportunity to venture out into the vast lands and are expected to capture enthralling visuals of our beautiful builds or high intensity PvP action to which the Head Editor sees fit. There will be Recorders for each gamemode to cater to each person’s speciality.

Concept Coordinator: This is the brains of the operation and is probably the most crucial position. And therefore, we are selecting applicants for this position foremost for their unique ideas and out-of-the-box thinking. To produce something extraordinary, we must have remarkable concepts for our videos and this is the man with the plan. Whoever receives this position will also work closely with the Head and Secondary Editors to propose their ideas for the whole project as well as each sequence of the video.

*ranks are subject to change

That’s it! If your application is to be accepted, many more details regarding the team and our plans will be provided.

Good luck, and I look forward to working with you!

APPLICATION

2. MrBajeeberz Platinum

XP:
    40xp
    lmao thats so epic
  3. MrBajeeberz Platinum

XP:
    40xp
    not going to watch it unless dubstepman uploads his vids with u folks !
    blokehead, Croatia and _SungMin like this.
  4. Catsage Retired Staff

XP:
    50,768xp
    wowie! EPIC
    BlueSkies likes this.
  5. Pinguuuuuuuuuuuu Platinum

XP:
    812,243xp
    Excited to see what you come up with ^_^
  6. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Sam_F_ likes this.
  7. Ashley100998 Platinum

XP:
    500xp
    It's almost like you didn't even read the post
    Andrew_64_MC likes this.
  8. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Great! :)
  9. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    EPIC
    AxyyIX likes this.
  10. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    New virtual youtube show: Getting the plays, a show of the life of an anni player...

I really thought this meant there'd be shows on each gamemode, which I'd totally watch
    Joey_nINJJa and Ashley_W like this.
  11. LongBridge Regular Member

XP:
    10,945xp
    Yes, Dub is the best minez pvpr by a longshot and deserves attention.
  12. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    I think Mistri was referring to MovieZ because we're already a team of people capable of making and editing videos for Shotbow. Of course I'm probably going to pass up the offer to apply to be apart of the Shotbow FilmCrew. If you guys are ever interested in helping us out with the MineZ movie though that'd be awesome. We could always use a few extra hands to help us out. :)
    Mistri and Sam_F_ like this.
  13. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    I signed up for this to help Shotbow and have a great time. Hopefully my application gets accepted and so forth for the people that signed up as well.
  14. YouSeeKenny Emerald

XP:
    258,769xp
    Amazing project! This is also sort of what I was looking for! Good luck with making this happen!
  15. Power_Rangers Regular Member

XP:
    18,313xp
    But Bio! What is that?
    oh you answered that ...

Hmm, that’s cool, but what videos are you planning on making?
    I'd love to see a survival playthrough using HighlifeTTU's LAN world
  16. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    ^
  17. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    I'm just wondering if someone was to be accepted into the team, would they get a message on the forums or saying that they got accepted by a post that you make ?
  18. Bionic_Prodigy Obsidian

XP:
    128,110xp
    You would be contacted via forum messages.
  19. Croatia Silver

XP:
    5,405xp
  20. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    Ok thank you for telling me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.