1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers Announcing Our New Partnership!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, Sep 10, 2017.

Servers - Announcing Our New Partnership! | Page 3
  1. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    No. We are still separate servers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Macrolide likes this.

2. SwineFlu Platinum

XP:
    66,047xp
    All these people complaining about 12 year olds on Shotbow but don't realize that PBG introduced a shit ton of 12 year olds to MineZ this summer with his HC series (Trust me I've gotten several messages about how I ruined someone's Hardcore series in the past couple months). Honestly these kids are just gonna be free loot for a while so idk why people are complaining. More players is better imo
    Macrolide, ripfam and Goliac like this.
  3. Cole5slaw Platinum

XP:
    116,195xp
    Also, the "old days" of MineZ and Shotbow that everyone laments for consisted primarily of this same age group, maybe even younger. Even a good portion of the PvP community was. If Shotbow wants more players, they have to appeal to this age group because it's what the network was originally built on and is currently what dominates the Minecraft community. Those who are complaining about this are just looking for poor ways to enforce their inherently negative opinion on this decision.
    Macrolide, Kelestami and Goliac like this.
  4. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    Shotbow prides themselves for years on haveing custom gamemodes only to stoop to the level of adding skywars and skyblock to their selection of games. Im not sure how this benefits shotbow at all if the player bases are not going to merge? All shotbow is getting are two civ-war like games and more help with development? Plus how are the new devs going to work on games they dont even play on? I dont see how this will save the server but you got another chance shotbow dont ruin it.
  5. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Nah I didn't meant that I could be able.to play with my data there, but i could probably play without any laggs there...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
  6. GewoneCollin Regular Member

XP:
    6,342xp
    Really looking forward to this! This definetly is a win win position for both community and servers !
    Macrolide likes this.
  7. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    I was clear enough.
  8. Ericclck Regular Member

XP:
    31,398xp
    bring back the old anni plz cuz shotbow is dying
  9. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Edited my reserved spot.
  10. KINGJED1 Platinum

XP:
    13,116xp
    As long as MineZ stays and I keep my gold rank.
    I'm fine.
  11. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    I'm going to assume that this partnership was to compensate for the EU server being removed, so European players have a server to connect to and play on better ping. I mean, it's not like their playerbase will transfer over to the US Server anyways, considering it's a Dutch server.
    Kelestami likes this.
  12. MrJordyy Regular Member

XP:
    173xp
    i'm looking forward to it #HYPE
  13. SpaceWarp Emerald

XP:
    118,168xp
    So just so I have this right, the DDG games will be played on shotbow, in english and vice versa?
    Couldn't a dutch player join shotbow and get around the paywall then?
  14. AkatoshKnight Gold

XP:
    96,337xp
    This actually sounds good, wth. Hopefully it will also bring player numbers up a lot ^^
    Pico4 likes this.
  15. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Annihilation development will not be impacted by this. If anything it will be helped as we'll have a new audience to get fresh feedback from to improve the game. Development of Annihilation will remain with Shotbow as we have an active and dedicated team. Other Shotbow modes such as ones in the garage may be taken on by DDG if they wish to revive them.
    Macrolide and Mysterious_Seven like this.
  16. HungrySunflower Platinum

XP:
    287,932xp
    Because the like button isn't enough...
    [IMG]
    Murgatron, Macrolide, Mistri and 2 others like this.
  17. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    So MTA will have more people than ever from that other server?

MTA should learn from Minetopia I guess for more suggestions
    Macrolide likes this.
  18. _LiangFen_ Obsidian

XP:
    175,347xp
  19. Pico4 Regular Member

XP:
    11,746xp
    OMG your profile pic looks just like this
    Macrolide likes this.
  20. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    English is compulsory on nearly all middle schools here, 70% of kids aged 12 and up can write and understand english well-ish. You would be suprised at how many dutchies dont have any issue with playing on foreign servers.
    Macrolide and HungerHealer like this.