1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers Announcing Our New Partnership!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, Sep 10, 2017.

Servers - Announcing Our New Partnership! | Page 2
  1. tck13 Regular Member

XP:
    1,035xp
    I look forward to working together with Shotbow.

Should we make soon something specials together and share it with our new cross-continent community?

2. Ktrompfl Retired Staff

XP:
    507,389xp
    That would probably be a terrible idea since seperating the data would cause a lot of trouble...
  3. ThE_WiZ76 Obsidian

XP:
    60xp
    Hyped!
    DenDonia likes this.
  4. DenDonia Regular Member

XP:
    2,454xp
    Dutch players mainly play on foreign servers. From about the age of 12-14 most children in the Netherlands speak, or at least understand decent english, and beside that altough the Netherlands has some pretty big (in comparison to our small country) minecraft servers, thats nothing to what the english speaking market for minecraft servers offers.

Shotbow is a pretty well-known server in the Dutch minecraft community for example.
  5. ShotbowAtakan Regular Member

XP:
    20,010xp
    France? Sounds good.
  6. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    cool. tbh minetopia sounds like mta and open kingdom is civwar
  7. JoordiW Platinum

XP:
    4,656xp
    With the only problem that you have to pay 3,99 euro every month to play it, same as kingdom. Hopefully the games will be free to play on Shotbow. The gamemode is not worth it to pay money for it tbh.
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  8. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Oh boy, this looks incredible.But this is your last chance Shotbow, don't ruin it.
    Ericclck and Hingey like this.
  9. Enduren Regular Member

XP:
    20xp
    We have changed that to a one time payment of $5 when we relaunched it as a new game
  10. JoordiW Platinum

XP:
    4,656xp
    Then I haven't say a thing. I still saw the pay option on your server shop, so I tought it was still there.
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  11. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Shotbow finally took community advice and partnered with a youtuber?

I'm surprised.
    Goliac likes this.
  12. Djskin1990 Regular Member

XP:
    40xp
    looking forward to work whit each other!!!
  13. Jerimu Regular Member

XP:
    4,652xp
    Hyped, Can't wait to see what the future brings to both servers :wink:
  14. Cole5slaw Platinum

XP:
    116,195xp
    lol but everyone is whining that "they didn't ask the community first" now
    Macrolide and FreeCookson like this.
  15. ArcaliusKronoz Platinum

XP:
    28,220xp
    Sounds good! C:
  16. ArcaliusKronoz Platinum

XP:
    28,220xp
    ???
  17. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    Honestly, I am ok with this but if I find some whiny kid on MineZ I will lose it.
    Meme_MC likes this.
  18. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    So my question is, how will this impact the overall development of the Annihilation Updates? Currently we have a great Anni dev team that is in the process of fully understanding the community mindset and meta of Annihilation and progress has been great from my point of view. Does the allocation of extra resources from this partnership impact who works on the game or are the potential new devs going to work on other projects such as MineZ 2, WiR, etc? The only reason I ask is because I'm concerned about losing progress with communicating with staff on diagnosing issues in the game should new developers come to the scene with less knowledge.
  19. KytanApprentice Silver

XP:
    66,604xp
    I hope this means that MineZ 2 will be able to open again at some point. I loved the proficiency system and the map.
    Macrolide and Smartz_ like this.
  20. SpaceWarp Emerald

XP:
    118,168xp
    So will premium benefits transfer over?
    Edit: Just logged on and tried a few games on the DutchDus server, please how exactly will this help shotbow? I'm hoping considerations have been made for translating games and code to English and to Dutch.
    Edit 2: This server that the partnership is being is locked behind paywalls.
    Edit 3: Made my night was the Minetopia live your life game has a "fitness reset package"