1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Annihilation: The Four Armies (Giveaway Thread)

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Rebel_Vanguard, May 2, 2016.

Other - Annihilation: The Four Armies (Giveaway Thread) | Page 3
  1. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    Are you talking about with the number 12, of the phases '1' '2' Which makes the number 12 if you put them together? You are talking about new contestants. People are still able during the phases '1'2'. Meaning the team with the lowest amount of people can become the team with the highest teammates, which might be unfair. But having allot of people doesn't mean you automaticly win.

Btw is that even a hidden riddle, or are we just getting crazy :lmao:.
    WobbleWalrus likes this.

2. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    (The riddle hidden in the initial post is the next one I'm waiting for you guys to solve. It's been a while.)

(And before you ask. Yes. The wording is intentionally confusing and is intentionally referencing something that you wouldn't really know about. Because I'm a jerk like that. Good luck.)
  3. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    Which post are you talking about? #34 or #37? Cuz it's kind of hard to know which one you ment, because both were responses.
  4. Ahtemish Regular Member

XP:
    16,694xp
    I'm assuming this is the post you're talking about

And I'm just going to guess could you be referencing the number of characters in the story? In the other thread for this you said there are 11 well established characters, maybe that's it
    Tonko921 likes this.
  5. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp

(Translation: I'm not talking about either Post #34 or Post #37. Good eye though. I'm glad you guys are paying attention. Neither of them are riddles though, just off handed comments. But hey, wouldn't that make for a solid riddle if I did hide one in a normal comment?!?)
  6. Ahtemish Regular Member

XP:
    16,694xp
    Ohhh
    Tonko921 likes this.
  7. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    I still don't get what you mean with initial. If it isnt #34 and #37 then the only left is your post on #42?
  8. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    Initial (adj): Existing or occurring at the beginning.

Meaning that I'm referencing my (very) first post where I hid a riddle. (You're able to see it in some of the places where it's been quoted.)
    Heimdall_Bifrost likes this.
  9. WobbleWalrus Silver

XP:
    283,751xp
    The first post in this thread or the one with the updates?
  10. Heimdall_Bifrost Regular Member

XP:
    78,913xp
    At this rate I'll probably solve it before you even find it Wobble.
    zyong likes this.
  11. WobbleWalrus Silver

XP:
    283,751xp
    He's threatening and therefore I challenge you, Heimdall_Bifrost, to an Agni Kai!
  12. Heimdall_Bifrost Regular Member

XP:
    78,913xp
    Celariel and co? I'm taking this answer as a literal not of gold nor diamond. The now removed golems would be good for story purposes, and are also of neither gold nor diamond.

Riddle in first post:
  13. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    Yes! That riddle is referencing the roles of the Iron Golems in the Four Armies!

So, at this point, Heimdall cannot be beaten, and I'm ready to declare him the winner. So Heimdall, would you prefer a Silver Membership OR 250,000 XP?

Now since Heimdall can't be beaten I'm thinking of doing something else. At this point, anyone in second place right now could theoretically tie him, since three more points are up for grabs. So here's the offer I'm making. If you can tie Heimdall for his total number of points, you could win 100,000 XP. However, if Heimdall cannot be tied, then I'll offer second place 25,000 XP instead.

Now because I want there to be two winners in this, Heimdall, I'm sorry, but I will only accept answers for point from those who have not won a prize. If you feel like guessing, then by all means, be my guest, but I cannot award you any more points.

Haichao, Corrrin, and adriantran12345, you're still in this!
    adriantran12345 likes this.
  14. Heimdall_Bifrost Regular Member

XP:
    78,913xp
    Cool cool. I guess I'll take the two hundred and fifty thousand exp. Thank you very much! I'll probably buy myself premium some time in the near future anyways. Thanks for running the comp, it has been fun. Good luck to anyone trying to tie me for the 100k exp prize!
  15. WobbleWalrus Silver

XP:
    283,751xp
    Nuu get the Silver! Silver gains you auto respect as well as a multiplyer and you wouldn't need to buy Prem then.
  16. Heimdall_Bifrost Regular Member

XP:
    78,913xp
    Twelve and a half anni classes though. In the end, silver doesn't make my time on SB any more varied or enjoyable, just gets me better rewards for playing on it.
  17. WobbleWalrus Silver

XP:
    283,751xp
    Doesn't it like make it easier to join games
  18. Heimdall_Bifrost Regular Member

XP:
    78,913xp
    Yeah, but only if it's in a full game and full games are no fun anyway.
  19. MilkeeW Platinum

XP:
    722,259xp
    Alright!
    Oh, and GG Heimdall, well played!
  20. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    I was looking on here, and I find this very amusing. Quite sad that I wasn't as fast as the others.

Congratulations to the winners! :)