1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide Annihilation Quick Reference

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Mysterious_Seven, Oct 25, 2017.

Guide - Annihilation Quick Reference
?

What should I work on next?

Poll closed Dec 25, 2017.
Map ore counts 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Enchanter XP graphs 4 vote(s) 40.0%
Regular Annihilation Map 2 vote(s) 20.0%
8v8 Annihilation Map 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Hello! :wink:

Its been awhile so I revisited my quick reference sheet to add some more details to class abilities.
    Keep in mind that I do not look at the annihilation wiki for info, I test the game myself. This does not take the place of the wiki, although it does contain information not seen on the wiki. This spreadsheet is just supposed to provide an overview and display information for those discussing Annihilation. *cough* Tierlist *cough*

Take me to the Annihilation Quick Reference sheet!

-Added a few new columns to better describe each class
    -Updated several class descriptions.
    -Fixed color coding mistakes
    -Added Game Tips tab

Cheers and may you have a Happy Halloween!
    If anyone has Information on Enchanter's and Miner's abilities please PM me.

If I am on the document currently, open up the chat and talk to me so I can fix the problem immediately!
    Celariel and Hingey like this.

2. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    I would like to see a graph on lvl 30 enchants. Maybe find the most op route because it normally is always the same.
    But nice work on the spread sheet.
  3. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    I would like to point out once again: "Gold Rush: 80% chance for double iron ore, gold ore, and coal."
    Much of the information you asked for on the document is easily found on the wiki. For example, we know that the Mercenary has 10% extra damage and it even says so in-game. I like this as a page for bookmarking so you don't have to click through links on the wiki, but at the moment it isn't proving equally reliable.
    iiWonderz likes this.
  4. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Dangit! I must've used ctrl-v one too many times! You win this round Guiga!

Apart from miner is there any other disputes you have with the information that would lead you to believe that it isn't reliable? Everything that I don't know is omitted and I do not blindly copy from the wiki. To put a finer point on it, I do look at the wiki and I'm aware of what it says, I just don't put it into the document until it is confirmed through testing. I thought I was clear about this before.

I just added a substantial amount of information and you didn't comment on any of it. Your move.
    Celariel likes this.
  5. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    Very good. I suppose the next move is the tier-list since you mentioned it. About reliability, I would almost prefer for you to list everything on the wiki first, perhaps color coding it as unconfirmed, and changing it later if results prove otherwise. The idea is to have everything in front of you instead of clicking through pages to find stuff. If information is missing, then one might end up going to the wiki and thumbing through it to find the missing information.
    iiWonderz likes this.
  6. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    I'll add some notes for the question marks if I have the data then, It will require a mouse over though.
  7. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    Forgot to add the life drain on succubus. Would be cool if you broke down what the boss items were and what they did. (Sword of Venom doesn't do anything, don't waste your boss buff on it)

EDIT: By life drain I meant the passive where you have a chance to gain 1? hp on hit. Idk if it's 1 or 2, but it's definitely a thing.
  8. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Life drain has been removed from Succubus and Vampire, this has been the case for at least the last two updates.

Boss items eh? Didn't think about that till now. I probably will do this first.
  9. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    False. Just tested it myself. Drain all your hunger and start punching somebody. You will heal half a heart every few hits.
    Mysterious_Seven likes this.
  10. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    [IMG]
    There needs to be a chat notification for this.
  11. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Locked at OP's request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.