1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Annihilation Ender Chest Storage

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by IBlakeI, Aug 7, 2013.

Suggestion - Annihilation Ender Chest Storage
?

Do you think that there should be ender chests?

Yes, I think that there should be ender chests equipped to all classes. 10 vote(s) 62.5%
No, I don't think that there should be ender chests equipped to any classes. 3 vote(s) 18.8%
Yes, I think that there should be an ender chest added to one specific class. 3 vote(s) 18.8%
  1. IBlakeI Emerald

XP:
    982,251xp
    I have been playing Annihilation for quite a while and am disappointed in how players steal items in your chests, Especially when you are holding potions in them, such as invisibility, strength, etc. So I was wondering if each or one class could be added a personal ender chest to store items in. This way, people wouldn't be able to steal from you. Therefor, nobody would complain about their items being stolen.

2. Nigleuse Platinum

XP:
    38,562xp
    Why just not 1 enderchest at the Nexus, wich EVERYONE can access?
  3. NinjaNEH Regular Member

XP:
    5,669xp
    problem: raiding from other teams would be useless...oh lets go steal the other teams stuff to put them behind and give us a head start...nvm all their items are in a place i can't access for them, other way around they can put a god pick in the ender chest, grab it at your base and really hurt a nexus without risking it on the journey to the base.
    i agree that i hate team mates who just follow you around cause they are too lazy to help, but ender chest wouldn't work to solve this issue

you could just make a trap chest and have it open a piston trapdoor that will kill, maim, trap, etc :D
    HoboX_V2 likes this.
  4. IBlakeI Emerald

XP:
    982,251xp
    Ninja you never find enemy chests with loot in them in the first place.
  5. IBlakeI Emerald

XP:
    982,251xp
    Think about it a bit...
  6. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Well, thats such a good idea, but its just to store loot safely, shall not help about furnace-stealing or Brewing Stand robbing.
  7. NinjaNEH Regular Member

XP:
    5,669xp
    have you never seen a community chest or the people who make small secret holes to hide stuff, i have even seen a chest for mining(which had 5 and a half stacks of iron), if i was on an enemy team i sure would like to get my hands on those chests
  8. IBlakeI Emerald

XP:
    982,251xp
    There will still be other chests...