1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Annihilation Class suggestions

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by xxsaundersxx, Feb 21, 2014.

Discussion - Annihilation Class suggestions | Page 27
?

What type of class do you prefer:

PvP e.g warrior 350 vote(s) 30.0%
Support e.g defender/builder 226 vote(s) 19.4%
resource gathering e.g miner 191 vote(s) 16.4%
multipurpose e.g spy, attack and defending 478 vote(s) 41.0%
tactical, a class which requires you to be good at it to play well 582 vote(s) 49.9%
non of them they are all rubbish! 38 vote(s) 3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Senarii Platinum

XP:
    55,520xp
    Eh?

2. ghana7 Gold

XP:
    48,824xp
  3. Senarii Platinum

XP:
    55,520xp
    Welp...
    For one, I don't exactly like this "ghost rider" movie class thingy...
    Second, I don't make those memes with overused pictures o_O
    Third... Class idea: Dinosaur... Seriously.. Lets try "Dragon" for a start (See: Profile Pic)
    Finally, punctuation is an AMAZING skill to have.
    otherwise everything i write ends up like this it can be really hard to read also i include capitol letters in the beginning of sentences

See what I mean
  4. ghana7 Gold

XP:
    48,824xp
    I was talking about the guy who necroed it.
  5. Senarii Platinum

XP:
    55,520xp
    oh lol, you quoted my post, so I assumed it was me :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. Savle_CZ Regular Member

XP:
    15,969xp
  7. eXAt88 Platinum

XP:
    5,958xp
    Class idea mummy when uses its abilty enemies in a five block radius get one negative effect for 10 seconds. To see more about this class click on the link in my signature. Thank you for your time.
  8. dreamninja77 Platinum

XP:
    1,184xp

Uhh but cats spawn in jungles you would be realitvly easy to spot

Edit: sorry didnt copy the whole thig it was from a guy who was talking about a shifter class
  9. jh77088 Regular Member

XP:
    6,139xp
    alchemist allows for quick potion making so people can support the team though potions
  10. yoojeongyeon Regular Member

XP:
    46,225xp
    This has been said many times throughout this thread so I'll bring it up again because there NEEDS to be one:

A witch class? Something that maybe speeds up potion brewing times, ingredients are cheaper, maybe start with harming potion or a brewing stand or SOMETHING.
    vibrava4444 likes this.
  11. Jedi_man Platinum

XP:
    78,909xp
    bring in innovative original classes
  12. Redzenn Platinum

XP:
    42,367xp
    *cough* worm *cough*
  13. Absopi Regular Member

XP:
    7,125xp
    Forcefielder
    You are the Wall.
    You can instantly create a dome of unbreakable glass blocks around you with your named glass block that lasts 3 seconds and has a 60 second cooldown.
    Pros:
    can be used to defend yourself and entrances to your middle base.
    Cons:
    only lasts 3 seconds
    quite a long cooldown
    you trap yourself
    forcefield is small
    forcefield cannot be used near any Nexus.
  14. drewko09 Platinum

XP:
    216,380xp
    Super detailed and fun ones that are really complicated with lots of different little things which work together to make one beast class
  15. drewko09 Platinum

XP:
    216,380xp
    Architect ( Or builder remade)
    Place 1,500,000 blocks to Unlock

Spawns with leather armor - compass - stick renamed Build- all wood tools (except hoe)
    Architect has 4 abilities / passives.

Passive - Architect has permanent fatigue II. However every time he mines a resource block (Not minerals or Nexuses) he gains haste I up to haste V or haste III seeing as he has fatigue. You gain haste every time you mine the same block. example if you mined three oak plank you would gain three "stacks" and then a block of dirt you would loose all haste.

Passive - Architects blocks that he placed are reinforced with heavy material and take 25% longer to mine by enemies.

Ability - Build - 120 second cooldown - Hut lasts 30 seconds - only one hut at a time -
    Architect automatically builds a 2 by 2 wood hut with a door that takes 200% time to mine and cant be opened by enemies. Any "crafting" blocks are unable to be used by anybody but the architect. Any blocks inside the building when it disappears reappear when replaced. Also the Architect gains resistance II until he leaves his hut
    If there is any hills or interference the chat will say Error - Could not build - not enough space (cant be used to break blocks)
    Austin_Bird likes this.
  16. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    1 heart of true damage to enemies is too much. 1 heart of damage less is also a little too much. Also anni is a team game and if such a class came out everyone would become a Lone_X_wolf
    Diamond_Hunter49 likes this.
  17. Yarett Platinum

XP:
    655,301xp
    IMO too many passives for 1 class. Nice ability, but if you build a hut so that the blocks overwrite a chest full of pots? ''rep0rt zyong grieffing"
  18. drewko09 Platinum

XP:
    216,380xp
    ok il remove one
  19. Stijn2509 Platinum

XP:
    34,014xp
  20. devmafu Platinum

XP:
    18,750xp
    I actually like s