1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Announcement Annihilation 2.0 Patch Preview

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by HighlifeTTU, Mar 26, 2015.

Announcement - Annihilation 2.0 Patch Preview | Page 17
  1. Redzenn Platinum

XP:
    42,367xp
    It's been a while; any new info on the release? I know you said early April, so it has to be soon.
    Unicycle43 likes this.

2. _Flychill Platinum

XP:
    704xp
  3. CaptLejar Regular Member

XP:
    11,234xp
    Soon (TM)
  4. PlayFriik Platinum

XP:
    62,504xp
    Probably by next week(?).
  5. Nikogab22 Emerald

XP:
    850,786xp
  6. Redzenn Platinum

XP:
    42,367xp
    To those of you who don't know, a sandbox test is going on for Anni 2.0 and apparently the new classes are included!

I hope another game runs after this one though, because I can't join because it's past phase 2.
  7. Redzenn Platinum

XP:
    42,367xp
    :(
  8. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    The parkour blocks in the annilobby are pretty trippy
    they de/respawn, so you can pillar up infinitely[IMG]
    also there's end portal for some reason on the main anni sign, it doesn't take you anywhere though
    [IMG]
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  9. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    That's the point, pretty fun to use imo.
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  10. CaptLejar Regular Member

XP:
    11,234xp
    Can you send me that resource pack?
  11. Shadowfxa Regular Member

XP:
    18,113xp
    Will we still get xp and rank or will we only get ranking?is it just going to convert to the rank thing or what? Also, can you give any estimate as to when the update will be released you originally said early April so I am just curios as to when it will happen. I understand that this is a major update so it's going to take a while to get all the kinks out, but i'm really really excited to finally play anni2.0
  12. MakssswordYT Platinum

XP:
    487,240xp
  13. Bukkit_ Platinum

XP:
    158,742xp
    For spider, is it possible to make it have fall damage?? I mean climbing over walls without a penalty makes acro lose some purpose.

Basically im trying to say that spiders in minecraft take damage, so why shouldnt a spider man take damage lmao

ps. for the record if someone else said this im just too lazy to read all 17 pages
    M000nsterman and Superbob1000 like this.
  14. aet2505 Developer

XP:
    69,257xp
    Not quite sure what you are are asking for the first one. We are not removing Shotbow XP from annihilation just adding a general rank to anni to reduce the constraints on specific actions to unlock classes. We don't want to hurt one style over another.

We are conducting tests most days now and are getting fairly close. I can't give a date because we don't have one yet. It will be released when we are happy with it. I know that the soon release date is vague but we don't want to lock ourselves to a date and then be stuck waiting for it or have to delay.
  15. vampire_toothy Obsidian

XP:
    86,698xp
    One thing i hope is fixed in anni 2.0 is the acrobat ju....
    Well would you look at that!
    GopherAsassain likes this.
  16. M000nsterman Regular Member

XP:
    18,498xp
    Is the double jump glitch for acro is that the glitch in the water or the no-cheat?
  17. Succsting Platinum

XP:
    27,991xp
    Time to Google translate dis shiz. In short it say, "HYPE!!!!!11!!!!1#11!!" Oh, and, "Calm down iZtean. We are all about to pee our pants due to the sheer excitement."
  18. GopherAsassain Platinum

XP:
    298,391xp
  19. mattsmovies11 Regular Member

XP:
    32,442xp
    #bantheracisttoo
  20. littlebaron Platinum

XP:
    11,509xp
    What did Civilian get in the new buff?
  21. vampire_toothy Obsidian