1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Annihilation 2.0 is live!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, Apr 23, 2015.

Annihilation - Annihilation 2.0 is live! | Page 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SocomX1 Retired Staff

XP:
    293,866xp
    Then you're going to have to deal with it. We can't fix every issue instantly, and we've been pretty preoccupied with Annihilation 2.0's release.

2. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Hey, for the comp games I'd recommend you add it so people can join mid game, if the games in phase 1. Most people who quit seem to leave by phase 1, so I think you should add this to make the games more fair, population wise.
  3. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    Glad with the new update. Feel like wither is a bit too much of a target in competitive, but that's for later.

Great job staff.

To highlife, not sure if this is here already, but as we talked about it, points for mining milestones would be nice, might encourage teamwork a bit aswell.
  4. _Shoko_Mc Gold

XP:
    8,493xp
    sorry anni i know very pepole like this update but i like more old anni:zhuh:
  5. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Nothings really changed, just balancing and new classes.
  6. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    Hence I asked you what sort of response time you have...

Ah well.
  7. B4T Regular Member

XP:
    11,118xp
    hey staff can u guys do 4 weeks for acrobat class cuz i really need it
  8. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,176xp

It depends on the nature of the bug. If it is deemed game breaking, we will push it to the top of our to do list. However, if it is cosmetic or is something that has a very minimal impact on gameplay we may hold off until we "dig into the code" for something larger. That being said, ANNI 2.0 did derail us a bit from regular bug fixing. We will be back to normal now, trying to get all the bugs fixed in an acceptable time frame.

And thank you for submitting the bugs. I know it takes you time to do so, and we greatly appreciate it.
    SkeletonXF238 and Navarr like this.
  9. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    Thanks very much for the response.
  10. darkperl Platinum

XP:
    194,119xp
    NEW CLASSSSESSSSS!?!?!?! WOO
  11. darkperl Platinum

XP:
    194,119xp
    Do our previous annihilation stats carry over? I had like a hunred thousand blocks placed a shit ton of other stuff. Do we still have our unlock able classes?
  12. InfernoTheDragon Platinum

XP:
    30,734xp
    Your previously unlocked classes should still be there, except handyman as it was given to everyone instead of earned.
  13. ThePandemos Platinum

XP:
    30,182xp
    *looks around* hm.... I thinks I need to come back around about now...
  14. Sgt_Alvin_York Platinum

XP:
    59,027xp
    Well really nice! Not sure what happened with scout. I see people talking bout it but I don't see a explanation. Thanks staff, I came back on yesterday after not being on for a month or so. I do still often crash in lobbies for some reason though. I just don't move around a lot and teleport to the game asap.
  15. SpaceWarp Emerald

XP:
    118,168xp
    S
    scout no longer keeps the speed while wearing iron/diamond
    Sgt_Alvin_York likes this.
  16. Eutros Regular Member

XP:
    5,081xp
    I have a question:

Will the weekly free kits continue?
  17. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    Your stats are still there too, you just don't unlock classes through them anymore.
  18. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    Yes!
  19. thedom12 Platinum

XP:
    53,355xp
    lol yo admins when will ghost craft have a update? :stuck_out_tongue: o and also will LMS ever come back? i really loved it :D
  20. thedom12 Platinum

XP:
    53,355xp
    o and also can u make another /compete but with all 4 teams with like.. 5 players on each team? or something? :stuck_out_tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.