1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Announcement Annihilation 1.5 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Vaecon, Dec 12, 2014.

Announcement - Annihilation 1.5 Patch Notes | Page 44
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayFriik Platinum

XP:
    31,460xp
    Timezone? :stuck_out_tongue:
    If it is 4:00 in my timezone, then I am probably sleeping.

2. Enemyslayer Gold

XP:
    55,634xp
    You did well my fellow friend. Everything you said is true they dont care about what veterans of annihilation think. Its almost like they are making a game for themselves and not for the majority.
    Yes it is THEIR game but if they make changes that the majority doesnt like then no one is going to play it which will make them look bad for ruining(lack of better terms, not trying to be rude) their most popular game mode.
  3. Keyboard Gold

XP:
    213,294xp
    >june 18, 2013
    >november 16, 2013
    #notallveterans
    The veterans aren't the majority, they're just the loudest ones.
  4. Enemyslayer Gold

XP:
    55,634xp
    I think it matters on the time spent playing the game not how long you have been a shotbow member. This is sort of off topic on this reply but how come i only see one admin actually playing a game of anni every so often and that happens to be murgatron. I personally believe that he's the only admin/mod that knows the most about the game besides saunders. I would love to hear his imput on the class ideas and what not . :D
  5. JackMasterMind Regular Member

XP:
    64,408xp
    if it turns into a whole new gamemode will that mean you have to buy classes for the new game?
  6. Keyboard Gold

XP:
    213,294xp
    I've played the game less as time passed, hence the low stats. The lack of change is precisely what drew me away.
    Murg is a web moderator, doesn't get any in game permissions afaik, and is in (started?) one of the most stable clans.
  7. Xetren Gold

XP:
    36,530xp
    no, you keep your classes.
  8. Friend1908 Regular Member

XP:
    48,308xp
    I agree with asdfca here, the people who left are still important because this update will make us come or not come back. I'm not saying the people who play now are unimportant, but we shouldn't ignore the old community because they left as they are the easiest pool of players to access. If the update is good, over 1000 former players could return.
  9. WeepingAngel1995 Platinum

XP:
    3,242xp

While I haven't been around for the longest time, it is a tad bit longer than what my join date is. I don't claim to speak for every player who has been around as long as I have, but I know a large percentage who think that CERTAIN aspects of this update will hurt the game. Take me for example, I LOVE the class reworks. I think they can use a bit of tweaking here and there, but overall, they're great. On the other hand, I don't see a single positive that would come from the inventory or respawn mechanic changes.

But the question is, do you think we need every point of the update. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, but I'd imagine that the Witch Camps, Wither bosses, and class changes would be plenty of revitalization.
    trainmanhoot and JackMasterMind like this.
  10. Aerux Retired Staff

XP:
    922,083xp
    Yeah, he has no in-game permissions. And Phoenix isn't as 'stable' as you think.. not anymore.:stuck_out_tongue:
  11. xcw Silver

XP:
    18,175xp
    These changes look awesome! #LoveTheNewSpyClass! :wink:
  12. FireGuyNL Platinum

XP:
    235,230xp
    don't quote the whole post :)
  13. xcw Silver

XP:
    18,175xp
    Yeah, The one thing that i did not like was the spawn timer. I love the immediate-respawn. :(
  14. xcw Silver

XP:
    18,175xp
    Yeah.. Whoops. :stuck_out_tongue:
  15. xcw Silver

XP:
    18,175xp
    I Agree. Most of us still WANT to drop all our items (except soulbound ones) when we die. :wink:
  16. CaptWeasel Regular Member

XP:
    1,618xp
    Its already 2015 where is the update ?
  17. xcw Silver

XP:
    18,175xp
    Yeah... it's only two days into 2015. I Doubt they'll have it up THAT fast. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.