1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Animation idea

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LegendaryAlex, Mar 2, 2017.

Animation idea
?

Is a Shotbow Community Animation a good idea?

Yes, I can animate and wanna help you! 2 vote(s) 100.0%
Yes, but I cant animate, I wanna help tho! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sounds like a great idea, but I cant help tho 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Hey everyone,

Isnt it a idea that we should make a mc animation, with all the community members in it.
    This is kinda a weird forum post cause its only a idea. Is there someone in this
    community who can animate with blender or cinema 4D. Vote in the poll. So we wont forget this
    community and I know its not dying anytime soon buuuut its just a beautiful thing to remember.
    I already know a pretty good animator and he is also kinda learning me how to animate.
    Just a idea, I just wanna know if its a idea. :)
    If enough people vote yes, I will make another forum post with a way to apply as animator and other jobs for the video.

Have a great day,
    LegendaryAlex,

2. ACrispyTortilla Retired Staff

XP:
    170,292xp
    kind of depends on how good the animators are, you don't want shotbow animations to look something like this

yeah.
  3. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Hahaha if you wanna make a good animation, you have to take your time and look for the small details
  4. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    Depends on the program as well, I can animate however only very terribly. I've tried before but it is very, very hard. If I can help though I will :3 Maybe if we did a colab?
  5. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Nice :) i will pm you on discord for further information :wink:
  6. OkeyIPullUp Regular Member

XP:
    12,604xp
    Its a great idea!! Maybe you can spare the last 5 minutes of the video for my rap!! That will give a positive vibe to the ending!! :cool: