1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Anemos Sanctum

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Jingle535, Oct 15, 2014.

Discussion - Anemos Sanctum
  1. Jingle535 Platinum

XP:
    283,182xp
    General discussion on Anemos Sanctum because it re-opened (supposedly) yesterday. It is so difficult to do. I got to get a feel for it in the test on Tuesday so it seems it would be almost impossible. Just thinking about how to beat it, I just watched a video of like 15 well equipped guys failing the dungeon. If it were to be done it seems there would need to be a large group doing it like 20-30. Also, anyone know if anyone has ever beat it? Lastly, will It be in mine z 2?

~Jingle535

2. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Yes, people beated it, but not many. And sure it wont be on MineZ 2, because its a different gamemode, just based on MineZ. Completely new towns, maps, and a lot of more. If you want to know more about MineZ, come to this thread: http://shotbow.net/forum/threads/261817/
  3. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    if you need players i can join you guys
  4. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    anemos is the hardest dungeon, 99% of the time you will die, more people means nothing except for time wasted, a group of five beat this before
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  5. Viceroy_Vibiras Regular Member

XP:
    326,433xp
    I might be able to join you, but I don't have Skype/Team Speak.
  6. Jingle535 Platinum

XP:
    283,182xp
    I already knew about the thread but I didn't know if people had beaten It and if not they might have added it to minez 2 but thanks for info. Also, who beat it?

Can you show me the group of 5 or any more info, I am very interested who did it! I was thinking more people because a lot will die off with the parkour so you will have more at the end, for example if everyone has a 50% chance to live on each challenge then more people could help but I know what you mean.
  7. MineReepers Platinum

XP:
    120,601xp
    I'm not building a group to go do this or anything :rolleyes:
  8. MOAB4leader Platinum

XP:
    43,986xp
    Parkour can be hard even the simple ones, watching five people die on the same jump In a row now it's your turn adds a "oh shit" feel that you can get much from anything else...
  9. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    Put me in the group too.
  10. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Anemos Sanctum is too hard.
    Some people beat it.
    *Shotbow adds me (Painis Cupcake) to the dungeon*
    No one will ever try it again.