Discussion Amusing Coincidence

Discussion in 'Qubion Creative' started by Cuzi, Jul 26, 2017.

Discussion - Amusing Coincidence
  1. Cuzi Regular Member

XP:
    26,290xp
    After a year or two of not touching Minecraft I had gotten the urge to come back and play a little mineZ 2.
    - Then I saw that was removed and isn't likely to come back.

So I decided that I might as well go into the creative servers and get back to working on my Ledari builds for old times sake
    - Then I saw that was down as well with no return time posted.

So I thought "Oh well, I remember that Zombie horde server was pretty entertaining." And guess what, that server has been taken down entirely.

I know that last example isn't Shotbow related but I thought this was rather humerus. The only two reasons I ever used Shotbow, were the only two gamemodes to be taken down ( To my knowledge. )

Sad days, sad days indeed.

2. Mistri Mini Admin

XP:
    208,098xp
    Not sure if you're talking about Shotbow's game here, but if you aren't: we have a gamemode revolving around zombies, check out MineZ.
  3. LegitNube Silver

XP:
    337,616xp
    and Slaughter
  4. Cuzi Regular Member

XP:
    26,290xp

Im not sure if you understood my post. I stated that I came back for minez2 and it isnt there anymore, I also stated that the zombie horde was 'not' shotbow related.

Pardon?
  5. LegitNube Silver

XP:
    337,616xp
    Another zombie hoard game, sorta like CoD in MC (without guns)
  6. Cuzi Regular Member

XP:
    26,290xp
    If youre talking about MineZ, then I already know. As stated I had been looking for MineZ 2, not MineZ
  7. LegendaryAlex Gold

XP:
    134,211xp
    But what is the purpose of this post that u post it on qubion?
  8. Cuzi Regular Member

XP:
    26,290xp
    Qubion is down, is it not?
  9. ACringyTortilla Platinum

XP:
    3,961xp
    I feel your pain. minez 2 and quibion were life
  10. Cuzi Regular Member

XP:
    26,290xp

Congratulations, you are the first to understand the meaning of this post.
  11. LegitNube Silver

XP:
    337,616xp
    No not MineZ I literally said Slaughter
  12. McJeffr Regular Member

XP:
    112,224xp
    Wtfisthisname likes this.
  13. Cuzi Regular Member

XP:
    26,290xp

Thank-you for the reply. I had only noticed the following forum post at first: https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/the-current-server-maintenance-of-qubion-creative.373714/ and these two you have supplied that I somehow have missed provided a significant bit more information. I believe transferring it to your own server is a wise decision, though I cannot say that I will not miss my old plots- since half the time now-adays I just came on to see what I used to do. Though if/when you do make a Discord, let me know, i'm rather interested.