1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Alright Shotbow....

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Thegend, Apr 17, 2017.

No Prefix - Alright Shotbow....
  1. Thegend Regular Member

XP:
    37,287xp
    Now. This update was kind of useless regarding Annihilation. The hit registration is better but the shield is not needed. Also, nothing in the actual game has been manipulated. I believe that the update should of changed features in the game, not just calling it "1.9" and adding some tweaks such as the shield and letting the players tell you about the problems/glitches. I do appreciate the things done by the shotbow staff though. Another thing regarding flaws with this update would have to be in MineZ where when a player is defeated we can't pick up the loot. This is completely nullifying the PvP in this game mode.

- Well Done!
    SplashQuota likes this.

2. Haichao Platinum

XP:
    360,442xp
    The main problem was updating the servers to 1.9. New updates (with more content) are, according to staff, ready (for the most part) and can be rolled out more easily.
  3. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Why we had problem because in 1.8, devs can't fix and change everything, but now changed to 1.9, we can wait for next update which has what we wanted.
    SplashQuota and LegendaryAlex like this.
  4. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    We've already rolled out 10 bugfixes to Annihilation within the last 24 hours.
    The shield in Annihilation is currently being debated about. We may remove it, or more likely create a toggle option for it within /prefs.

If you find any issue within Annihilation, let me know or create a bug report and we'll get it fixed.
  5. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    To expand on what Jeroen said, we wanted to keep the version switch and new features separate to help us identify issues.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    DutchBartje, Fluffoon and Creeperker like this.
  6. iiWonderz Platinum

XP:
    82,933xp
    This weekend, ill check if the famous invis tp glitch still works, :stuck_out_tongue:
    Unicycle43 likes this.