1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers All Alternative Shotbow IP's here!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Glitchyy, Apr 1, 2014.

Servers - All Alternative Shotbow IP's here! | Page 2
  1. Glerboz Platinum

XP:
    24,847xp
    us.lazertester.com is also a valid IP.

2. Zackee_ Emerald

XP:
    66,228xp
    When i started on the shotbiw i used us ghostcraft.net i beleive
  3. Bukkit_ Platinum

XP:
    158,742xp
    I used be able to use the direct Ip. Now i cant.

I cant even use any of the IPS for US...

Only Eu.

Which was like when the first ping giltch thing happened.

Tried all of Chris' suggestions.

All of Glitchyy's Ips.

None work.

Help pls?
  4. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    What's the message you are getting?
  5. wat_u_doin Platinum

XP:
    247,858xp
    Also, I think there's two number IPs (for us, don't know about EU)... right?
  6. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Direct IPs or Static IPs, yes. I did have them up but I was told to remove them for some certain reasons.
  7. Bukkit_ Platinum

XP:
    158,742xp
    Well, before i was getting read timed out and focibly closed, but afterwards i just decided to restart my internet modem. That made it work.
  8. Manguala Platinum

XP:
    23,636xp
    I understand the idea behind that.. But really, if people know how to attack an IP then they'll know how to find a minecraft server ip. :lmao:
  9. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    That was not the reason I was given :wink:
  10. NingaMaster24 Silver

XP:
    20,451xp
    Please why can't you show the direct ips tell us
    or give us a clue is it to do with attacking the server the anti cheats don't work on them
    why plz tell
  11. NingaMaster24 Silver

XP:
    20,451xp
    I wanna know the reason you can kill me after
  12. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    22,641xp
    us.shotbow.net won't work have any alternatives? I'm searching for an answer. JK JK.

SERIOUS QUESTION: What about test.shotbow.net
  13. DemiPixel Platinum

XP:
    24,584xp
    I know you said not to use them, but sometimes when the normal IP's are broken, they still work...
  14. SupermanLeRetour Platinum

XP:
    74,152xp
    Just to point that out, people, what you're showing us are not IP, they are domain names, and/or subdomain names.

shotbow.net is a domain name.
    us and eu are subdomain, making eu.shotbow.net and us.shotbow.net valid.
    192.168.1.1 is an IP.

Please don't make the mistake :)

Sometimes some DNS (domain name servers, servers which converts the domain name to the IP corresponding) are down, but not the actual Shotbow servers, and that's why direct IP work : you don't go through a DNS when you use direct IP.

I don't know why they don't want us to show lobby IP, because as said before, someone who wants to DDoS (or try to) the shotbow probably knows how to get the IP. But, be it, I'll keep it silent...

When I can't connect using regular adresses, I use eu1-public.minez.net, eu3-public.minez.net, eu4-public.minez.net, eu5-public.minez.net, or eu2.minez.net (used to be for prems, so no -public) to connect to EU. They do not work if you replace eu with us, though.
    redtao likes this.
  15. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Don't know why you had to mention this :lmao: But this is just here so that people know all the other ones. What mistake exactly would they make? Explain.

Like I said before, I was told to remove the Direct IP's for both regions for a couple of reasons I'd rather not say, though I was told publicly.
  16. SupermanLeRetour Platinum

XP:
    74,152xp
    What I meant is that you said "alternate IP", but these are not IP, they're domain name !
    When you say eu.shotbow.com is an alternate IP, this is false, it's an alternate adresses using a different domain name !
    That's a mistake on the word to use, we all understand what we mean by IP, but still, we should not say IP when we talk about domain name.
    As I said, 192.168.1.1 is an IP, shotbow.net is an adresses that uses the shotbow domain name.

But nevermind.

Can you add the adresses I gave you :) ?

These ones :
    eu1-public.minez.net, eu3-public.minez.net, eu4-public.minez.net, eu5-public.minez.net, or eu2.minez.net (used to be for prems, so no -public) to connect to EU !
  17. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    It says IP because the general term is to call them IP Addresses in minecraft, not domains, that is technical and not really general words kids would use, whom browse these forums. I've made this thread out for all ages, not for the technologically experienced.

On top of that, I cannot edit the title.

All those IP's won't be added because they cluster up the list and are generally not needed, that is why there is a base IP(the first server for minez.net).
  18. SupermanLeRetour Platinum

XP:
    74,152xp
    Wait, you make a thread to list all the possible adresses we can use if some don't work, but you don't add the one we tell you...
    The first server play.minez.net redirect you to us, not eu, where mine redirect you to eu lobbies.

Well, nevermind, I just tried to help a bit here...
  19. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    I haven't updated the list because I have been doing other things. I know where they redirect. Hence the separated lists.
  20. RESPECT__WOMEN Platinum

XP:
    92,755xp

Why not? o.o